It's Shocka Time!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
i pop my collar sometimes, looks awesome with my long hair hahaha... seriously though it also blocks the cold wind from the neck
i'd rather be cold then pop my collar... gheyest thing ever IMO, but to each his own lol

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
see, I don't pop the collar. If natural forces make the collar pop, I will rep it. lol

but if that 6sic6 is the guy in the pic. He is one big damn 15 yr old.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
I wear pink shirts, and I have pink wheels for my car. It's a color, not a desiding factor on sexuality. An I am not a homosexual either, and not that I have a problem with them I believe people are born that way.
pics of the pink wheels?

my friend ordered the shocker stickers before they were played out so i got one that matched my wheels and haven't taken it off.

Edit: phntms8tr- i think an unpainted rear lip would complete that car. props for stickin with the 96-98 tails

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
pics of the pink wheels?

my friend ordered the shocker stickers before they were played out so i got one that matched my wheels and haven't taken it off.

Edit: phntms8tr- i think an unpainted rear lip would complete that car. props for stickin with the 96-98 tails
yea i have mine "red out" style though... not too sure what i want to do next, ima buy some 99-00 tails and rep them for awhile until i fend a complete new set of 96-98.

I actually have a rear lip, but it fits like s**t, so im not going to install it :( need to find one that actually FITS. I also need a new front lip, as mine is JACKED lol

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
17... hoe. Dont make me eeeee-pimp yo vtak ass!

lol j/k :lol:

but seriously, people wonder why i hate high school... its kuz i get associated with those vast majority of other teenage dumbfucks that have to be bitches and talk s**t on the net... :???:

oh wait... better not talk s**t about them :X

they have a higher post count then me
dude i def wasnt talking to you at all. way to check who i responded to and not jump to conclusions

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it seems we have mr. observent here

shocker stickers...FTL

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
pics of the pink wheels?

I dont have pics of them on the car, but I can go take some pics of them. They are 17" konig colors, but I got them powdercoated pink for free =)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bcivichb said:
dude i def wasnt talking to you at all. way to check who i responded to and not jump to conclusions

I thought he was talking to 6sic6? I dunno

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bcivichb said:
i was just joking around, chiming in on the situation. AGREEING with what you had to say

Sorry, didnt mean to offend you.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol 6sic6 is not 15...

new(er) members don't know the OGs

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ thats what I thought. I remember him talking about chevy's and s**t way back. But I wasn't sure when i saw the 15age