JDM Coupe Birth To Death...

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woo woo scott look at that and hey did you ever sell the y8 you took out lol i should have just bought it then like you tried to make me cause now i need it lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha the front plate bracket is from a company that is out of business...

sold the y8 for $800 kid had 0 problems with it as far as i know...

the grill is home made (shame) lol

and no new pics to the spring i have some new things that im thinking about but not till after this s**t weather...

and im going to PA this weekend.. lol just not with my car...

once everthing is all set and done we will have to meet up...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know about the meet. i am down for a drive somewhere. ill bring the Canon to make up for your Nikon.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anthony, come with to IA! :Raza:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anthony, come with to IA! :Raza:
my car will not be ready to go anywhere till late spring summer.. lol

lot trying to happen with that... it would be done if i didnt just buy so many f**king guns.. lol

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always liked this car but for some reason the wheels never fit for me. It's clean though.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Want to start off by saying nice job! I like the special touches that are put into it, especially the gauges. I thought that they might have made a special edition that I hadn't heard about. I didn't know that autometer did special order stuff like that. Nice touch! :bowdown:

I saw that you had a buddy make the block off plate for you. Did you get some carbon fiber sheet and do up the plate or does he work with carbon fiber panels?

I just picked up a lower audio console for my 5th gen and want to put some gauges up on the stock radio spot. I thought about doing carbon fiber. After doing a search I came across your thread.

I also saw that Ominous G2 did a double din one in the lower console. Was that the same type of sheet?

Very interested in some info from either or both of you guys. I have a couple websites that I found to pick up carbon sheets but don't know if they are what I need or not?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Want to start off by saying nice job! I like the special touches that are put into it, especially the gauges. I thought that they might have made a special edition that I hadn't heard about. I didn't know that autometer did special order stuff like that. Nice touch! :bowdown:

I saw that you had a buddy make the block off plate for you. Did you get some carbon fiber sheet and do up the plate or does he work with carbon fiber panels?

I just picked up a lower audio console for my 5th gen and want to put some gauges up on the stock radio spot. I thought about doing carbon fiber. After doing a search I came across your thread.

I also saw that Ominous G2 did a double din one in the lower console. Was that the same type of sheet?

Very interested in some info from either or both of you guys. I have a couple websites that I found to pick up carbon sheets but don't know if they are what I need or not?

my dad and i made that plate... we took a piece of thick plexiglass that was fat enough to hold the gauges without flexing... we then cut filed and drilled an exact copy of that plexiglass plate out of carbon fiber.. we then used the carbon fiber kind of like a cover piece... the hardest part was the plexi and carbon fiber were VERY thin towards the edges..

thank you for the compliments..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IA is july 25-26. U can do it. :oh:

im_slow

5+ Year Member
i remember seeing your car in the early days; it has come a long way. looks great as always! keep it up...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so much to do before updates.. car exterior is rough now but won't be in a few months.. lol

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a question for ya how did you ge your power steering to work with the motor swap? what brackets did you use and what pump did you use

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a question for ya how did you ge your power steering to work with the motor swap? what brackets did you use and what pump did you use
i left it EXACTLY how we did...

it has the y8 pump and bracket BOLTED onto the gsr with a gsr belt... the y8 belt would not reach.. and the gsr belt is a LITTLE long.. but its JUST short enough that im able to get it to work..:cool: