JDM Coupe Birth To Death...

bowler-what

5+ Year Member
georgeous man, ive got the hatch or this. Ive been thinking about the integra conversion and i think this has made me definatly contemplate doing this in the next few years i have it. :D

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any updates?
:word:
and i know u got VIDEO!!!!!! lol

:thumbs up:
Nice car. What's your 1/4 mi.?

Very impressive.

niceee man...

our front ends almost look the same lol!
georgeous man, ive got the hatch or this. Ive been thinking about the integra conversion and i think this has made me definatly contemplate doing this in the next few years i have it. :D
thank you for all the compliments.. nothing new now.. but i just picked up my first nice camera.. so i plan to take some new pictures soon.. its been way too long.. :cool:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive always been wondering what type of front license plate bracket is that u have? i wanna put my plate on so that the popo dont hussle me on that but i dont want the plate to touch my bumper, cause last time it scratched the paint. by any chance u still remember where u got it?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive always been wondering what type of front license plate bracket is that u have? i wanna put my plate on so that the popo dont hussle me on that but i dont want the plate to touch my bumper, cause last time it scratched the paint. by any chance u still remember where u got it?
the place i got it from went out of business...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thank you for all the compliments.. nothing new now.. but i just picked up my first nice camera.. so i plan to take some new pictures soon.. its been way too long.. :cool:
whens the photoshoot? what kinda camera? Nikon? Canon?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, i just got a nikon d60 today

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my buddy is in love with his D80. he would get married to it and share health benefits with it if the government would let him.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my buddy is in love with his D80. he would get married to it and share health benefits with it if the government would let him.
if obama is elected he just might be able to (at the taxpayers expense of course) :P

devo1104

5+ Year Member
I was wondering how come you still have the back seats in? I am surprised you haven't taken them out to reduce weight.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
things....

well....3

SWEET CAR.

Now... where can I get a grille like that, and how about the front plate bracket?
thanks.
:D

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so many buttons and gauges! do you drive that on the streets? wonder what a cop would think if he/she saw that.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crazy sexicans
yup.

I dont like my grille, And I am looking for one of those that dont have all that crap on the middle, and I also need a front plate bracket.
If you look at my front....

yeah... pretty crooked...lol

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo, I finally took a pic of my fully stuffed gauge panel. Get to work with that D80, and come back to PA again.