Jdm drifter key!!!!!!!!

earlybill1

Well I finally found an extra 30 mins to try making my first jdm drifter key and it really didn't even take 30 mins and it looks great for my first time. Now all I have to do is clean it up a bit also I have a few really neat ideas I'm gonna try and add to it and ill post more pics when complete . Well why wont it let me post pics it says I need to upgrade my app but I've wentt to app store to update but it don't have an update yet ill keep trying
well hope this worked

Droidx,97CIVIC

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is Husky JDM? its an american made tool company? I dont get it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like it'd be a bother when you sit down

firejackal

5+ Year Member
I would never do this but your jdm drift style key looks good.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Trekk

Registered VIP
I don't get it. However I would love to see the look on the face of your local law enforcement as they see what appears to be a screwdriver jammed in the ignition.

earlybill1

Years that's what there called I know its not true jdm but its the American cousin . Yea I'm also gonna laugh when police ask bout it I know it's not illegal lol its.my car anyway I'm not done I'm gomma try one other thing to it and post them this wkend

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

earlybill1

No don't know nothing bout civics drifting but its just a kool excessory to add to my collection and No this ain't something u carry in ur pocket every day its just something to show off hell I like it so much I'm tonnage make one for my Chevy truck probably just hang that from mirror can't believe we got.so many haters on this forum u know I seen the DIY thread and that person also called it jdm he even show the web site where u can buy the real deal from Japan I'm.guessing its just something to show off that u made thanks for the goods lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No don't know nothing bout civics drifting but its just a kool excessory to add to my collection and No this ain't something u carry in ur pocket every day its just something to show off hell I like it so much I'm tonnage make one for my Chevy truck probably just hang that from mirror can't believe we got.so many haters on this forum u know I seen the DIY thread and that person also called it jdm he even show the web site where u can buy the real deal from Japan I'm.guessing its just something to show off that u made thanks for the goods lol

To each their own, and I'm by no means trying to knock what you like, but I think (and once again, this is JUST my opinion) that this is one of the more retarded things I've seen. But if you like it, that's all that matters! Rock it with pride!

earlybill1

Punctuation and proper sentence structure, you have none of it.
Who care I've seen alot worse why don't u come an tutor me so I can make u happy when u read my post. I just love how you can
Say dumb bull s**t on how someone else rights a.post ol well next post ill be sure to make you know happy

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rights and writes are two completely different words. No one takes a write or rights a letter.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who care I've seen alot worse why don't u come an tutor me so I can make u happy when u read my post. I just love how you can
Say dumb bull s*** on how someone else rights a.post ol well next post ill be sure to make you know happy
Ok sweetie, grab a piece of paper, a pen to take notes with and a large cup of coffee as it appears it may take a while.

Who CARES , (needs comma after short statement) I've seen A LOT (it is 2 words) worse, why don't YOU come AND tutor me so I can make YOU happy when YOU read my post. I just love how you can say dumb bull s*** on how someone else WRITES a.post. (need to end a sentence to avoid a run on sentence) OH well next post I'll (proper punctuation is key)be sure to make you know happy (not sure what this last part is supposed to mean but perhaps: be sure to make you happy now

Now here is how I would have written your post
In my experience I have seen far worse grammatical errors, so please my good sir tutor me with your knowledge and skills of the English language. This way the next time I post something I can make my fellow peers jubilant. I do indeed enjoy how you can say irrelevant things on how someone else constructs a posting. Oh well enough with my incoherent ramblings, I will surely attempt to try harder on the subsequent postings so I can show you how far I have come.

Now you try...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soo... why does a screwdriver justify drifting?

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Soo... why does a screwdriver justify drifting?
Because JDM yo, we don't need no reasons we fly like the slant eye!

I apologize for my above comment, I mean to disrespect to the Asian community for my derogatory comment, I was just rhyming for the sake of how stupid this "JDM" key is.