Jdm drifter key!!!!!!!!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ok sweetie, grab a piece of paper, a pen to take notes with and a large cup of coffee as it appears it may take a while.

Who CARES , (needs comma after short statement) I've seen A LOT (it is 2 words) worse, why don't YOU come AND tutor me so I can make YOU happy when YOU read my post. I just love how you can say dumb bull s*** on how someone else WRITES a.post. (need to end a sentence to avoid a run on sentence) OH well next post I'll (proper punctuation is key)be sure to make you know happy (not sure what this last part is supposed to mean but perhaps: be sure to make you happy now

Now here is how I would have written your post
In my experience I have seen far worse grammatical errors, so please my good sir tutor me with your knowledge and skills of the English language. This way the next time I post something I can make my fellow peers jubilant. I do indeed enjoy how you can say irrelevant things on how someone else constructs a posting. Oh well enough with my incoherent ramblings, I will surely attempt to try harder on the subsequent postings so I can show you how far I have come.

Now you try...
Oh my the grammar nazi's are out.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He asked for me to tutor him, so I did exactly that. I find it rather amusing =)

Because racecar. I want to throw a dictionary at someone after reading this
Why a dictionary? What are we defining? You make 0 cents.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meh, I think the OP had a funny idea. It doesn't make any sense to call it JDM or a "drifter key" but whatever. It's not hurting the car in any way so I can't really knock it. As far as the grammar policing goes, stop thread jacking and get over it…

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All in good fun, just entertaining to watch people get all riled up over something so trivial.