Jdm look

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure how I feel about this thread acutally going on for this long... I thought the double facepalm would've ended it.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
I'm not sure how I feel about this thread acutally going on for this long... I thought the double facepalm would've ended it.
:word:. Now I see why we are not supposed to ask these questions. But I did think New Vegas history lesson was interesting...seriously ..I did.

MugenRR

Banned
Actually, it was purposefully built that way, because it is japanese Bosozoku Styling. very popular in japan.

Bosozoku – Japanese subculture that emerged in the 50s of last century.
Its followers are engaged in a strange tuning cars and motorcycles.
Very often – illegally.
Examples of such modifications.

Bosozoku is a Japanese subculture associated with motorcycle clubs and gangs.

They were first seen in the 1950s as the Japanese automobile industry expanded rapidly. The first bosozoku were known as kaminari-zoku (?? “Lightning Tribes”).

The word b?s?zoku is also applied to motorcycle gangs, who share an interest in modifications (often illegal) for motorcycles, such as removing the mufflers so that more noise is produced. These b?s?zoku groups also engage in dangerous or reckless driving, such as weaving in traffic, not wearing motorcycle helmets, and running red lights. Another activity is shinai b?s? (????) speeding in city streets, not usually for street racing but more for thrills. With many bikes involved, the leading one is driven by the sent?sha (???), the leader, who is responsible for the event and is not allowed to be overtaken. Japanese police call them Maru-S? (police code ???), and dispatch a police vehicle to trail any groups of bikes to prevent any possible incidents, which can include riding through suburbs at speeds of 5–10 miles an hour, creating a loud disturbance and waving imperial Japanese flags, to starting fights which can include weapons such as wooden swords, metal pipes, baseball bats and Molotov cocktails. These b?s?zoku gangs are generally composed of people under the legal adult age, which in Japan is 20 years old, and are subject to increasing state and police pressure.

Bosozoku are known to modify their bikes in peculiar and often showy ways. A typical customized bosozoku bike usually consists of an average Japanese road bike that appears to combine elements of an American chopper style bike and a British café racer, for example: over-sized fairings like those found on café racers, raised handle bars like those on a chopper. Loud paint jobs on the fenders or the gas tanks with motifs such as flames or kamikaze style “rising sun” designs are also quite common. The bikes will often be adorned with stickers and/or flags depicting the gang’s symbol or logo. There are also marked regional differences in motorcycle modifications. For example, Ibaraki bosozoku are known to modify their motorcycles in an extensively colorful, flashy way. They will often have three or four oversized fairings in a tower like way in a motorcycle painted in bright yellow or pink with Christmas light–like adornments.

Bosozoku also have a distinct style of car modification, eponymously called “bosozoku style”. These cars are often modified with large exhaust pipes, bright paint, and large aero kits. Also popular are oil coolers or less commonly large turbo or supercharger intercoolers with highly polished tubing, usually mounted in a prominent position in the front bumper.

http://pinktentacle.com/2010/07/bosozoku-style-rides/

hey dont mind him man, he has down syndrome n has no car. he follows me around n hates on me cuz i got a better car n better life then him. i mean if i didnt have a car ill stfu. know what im sayin lol

MugenRR

Banned
You still floating around stoner? Thought you would have given up after last time. Ill prove youre stupid again tomorrow. I dont bring my car up because 1(I drive a stock ex coupe 2( when s*** breaks I fix it myself not jump on here asking stupid questions and have my dad fix my car. Keep the thread on topic from here on out.

OP there is no new JDM "look" if it is from a japanese car and does not come on ours then you make your car "look" jdm buy paying $300 for an ITR shift boot, $150 for a CTR strut bar, and $80 for an amber clock with matching coin purse. s*** is crazy if you ask me.
:roll: cool story.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
hey dont mind him man, he has down syndrome n has no car. he follows me around n hates on me cuz i got a better car n better life then him. i mean if i didnt have a car ill stfu. know what im sayin lol
Wow, I mean you are the dumbest f**king person Ive ever came across period, in my entire life. I follow YOU around? Pretty sure you brought this one up you braindead fag. Every person here knows you are a dumbshit liar and do not have a life beyond smoking a few bowls and crying to daddy when your car makes a funny noise. I work more than full time,go to school full time, pay for ALL my own s**t and fix ALL of my own s**t. None of those you are capable of doing to any degree. I really do not know why you did not get banned after admitting you were driving like a b***h stoned off your ass endangering other people, you give lowlife lazy stoner punks a bad name, not to mention your only existence on this forum is to blurt out worthless comments with genuinely infant like grammer. Like I said before keep the thread about what the OP was talking about and get back to sucking on that pipe b***h.

I know youre too stupid to stay away, cant wait to see what your gangsta ass has to say next.

cuz yo so fukin smart n shitz an are so baller n s**t

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
calm down boys and girls...the arguing went far enough

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member