Not open for further replies.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
I love how the inside of your car always just holds parts when doing engine work :lol: BTW: what happened to the lip?
LOL...that is true isn't it? :lol:

What do you mean about the lip? I still have it, I'ma fix it before I install the bumper.

And sorry, but I don't have the intercooler here, so i can't tell you the dimensions :???:

******UPDATES******

Just ordered brand new ctr heads :thumbup:

Missed Fedex; my ARP head studs

Last edited:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean what happened to it?
BTW: You suck. :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
I mean what happened to it?
BTW: You suck. :lol:
Something happened to it? lol

It was sagging...like everyone elses VIS lip if that's what you mean...haha

BTW: 8)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Missed Fedex...again...getting them Saturday morning :thumbup:

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vis sucks balls, jezek, you know this..
chris

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YAY! Finally got something....one small thing, but ti's something! haha

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, what a massive project you got on your hands. Love the paintjob, yellow and black look fantastic together. good luck with your project, I really can't wait to see pictures of the finished product, the anticipation is killing me, lol.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow wtf august? you need to get your hustle on

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey my birthday's in August, maybe you should hand the keys over to me then as an 18th b-day present :D

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
damn JEZEK you are a true savage... you wanna buy a crankshaft, connecting rods and pistons? =)
yes I am 8)

and no, no and no. thanks =) :P

ForceFed

Banned
...ooh yea how much boost are you gonna run? because i have 750cc injectors and they are wayyyyy too big. i have idling problems. you might wanna get like 410s. unless you already bought them. cus if you already bought them, then f**k it i guess

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
...ooh yea how much boost are you gonna run? because i have 750cc injectors and they are wayyyyy too big. i have idling problems. you might wanna get like 410s. unless you already bought them. cus if you already bought them, then f**k it i guess
I'm shooting for like 600hp...what are you running?

ForceFed

Banned
Jezek said:
I'm shooting for like 600hp...what are you running?
oooh... okay, because i diddnt see that you already had a turbo. your gonna need more than that stuff listed to push 600 WHP. your talkin about port and polished head, bored and maybe stroked. 600 WHP is alot to ask from a civic. of course that all depends on what engine your putting in. and remember when it comes to turbos, bigger is not necessarily better (for a small honda engines)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
oooh... okay, because i diddnt see that you already had a turbo. your gonna need more than that stuff listed to push 600 WHP. your talkin about port and polished head, bored and maybe stroked. 600 WHP is alot to ask from a civic. of course that all depends on what engine your putting in. and remember when it comes to turbos, bigger is not necessarily better (for a small honda engines)
yeah right now I have a garrett / turbonetics t3/t4 but I'm actually upgrading to a gt35r. As I mentioned in the first post, I will be doing P&P as well as more headwork. Won't need to be bored, won't need to be stroked. I'm running an H22a.

ForceFed

Banned
Jezek said:
yeah right now I have a garrett / turbonetics t3/t4 but I'm actually upgrading to a gt35r. As I mentioned in the first post, I will be doing P&P as well as more headwork. Won't need to be bored, won't need to be stroked. I'm running an H22a.
ooh, H22, ok i forgot you had an H22. well it sounds like its gonna be pretty effin fast. =)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
ooh, H22, ok i forgot you had an H22. well it sounds like its gonna be pretty effin fast. =)
That's what i'm hoping for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.