Jezeks build up thread part deuce

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This sadens me Big M.......But life is life.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude i hope you at least sleep on it before you start getting rid of stuff

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its easy for alot of ppl to say keep the car and finish it but we are not in ur position. and we have no idea wat is goin on. it must be something serious if its making you get rid of ur car. just wish you the best of luck with wat ever choice you make.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. speachless............ do what you have to do man. ill probably try and buy some parts from you for my H series project im gonna do. good luck with everything man!

Ion22

5+ Year Member
We all have to do what we think is right and if he thinks not having the car is right well I back him up! Family comes first. If the wife is saying get rid of the car well if you love her you will I don't care who you are. I give this man lots of credit for steping away from what he loved with his head held high for his family. Well that is my sappy little rant.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I agree with that as well. Objects can always be replaced, people cant. i respect his decision and if I can help him out in anyway by taking some of the parts off his hands i will.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CC's greatest beast, gone :(

If this is the right then decision for you, then so bee it :cry:

You'll be back, and better than before ;)

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goddammit. you are doing what you always call me out on.....:???:

seriously, think about this. you are getting rid of what could be one hard ass civic. all the time, money, and props youve gotten/will get.....you are so close to being done. everyone on this site has been waiting and waiting for jezeks bumblebee hatch to be complete as planned. even me ;)

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not very happy to see you go at all.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealthy said:
goddammit. you are doing what you always call me out on.....:???:

seriously, think about this. you are getting rid of what could be one hard ass civic. all the time, money, and props you've gotten/will get.....you are so close to being done. everyone on this site has been waiting and waiting for jezeks bumblebee hatch to be complete as planned. even me ;)

ya thats pretty much it i checked in on jezeks build thread and stealthys build thread all the time i cant imagine not seeing that hatch done. Honda community lost one bad ass civic in the works :(

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
click his name
view profile
view threads created by jezek

:thumbs up

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here guys, seriously i love my civics, but its only a car... family and friends win hands down,

Mike i respect what your saying mate, gimmi a shout like if ur needin a word

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't understand. Money can't be the issue because you were still ordering parts and now you're talking about another project. I understand you putting your family first but damn. The whole project gone? You didn't see this coming, couldn't avoid it? Now let me say I'm not hating, Im just lost. Give some more info, please.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is how life works. one day you are in love with an idea(like i was with my old coupe) then something or someone pushes you over the edge and you want nothing to do with that car any more. i understand it. maybe he came to relize that he will never have a dependable setup it will be nothing but trouble so he decided it was lame, its easy to speculate why he is getting rid of the car and jump on his case for getting rid of it. but in the end it is not your place to get mad at him. (this is me rubbing mikes nuts in my face ;)) lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
this is how life works. one day you are in love with an idea(like i was with my old coupe) then something or someone pushes you over the edge and you want nothing to do with that car any more. i understand it. maybe he came to relize that he will never have a dependable setup it will be nothing but trouble so he decided it was lame, its easy to speculate why he is getting rid of the car and jump on his case for getting rid of it. but in the end it is not your place to get mad at him. (this is me rubbing mikes nuts in my face ;)) lol

No kidding. Jesus christ people, its just a f**king car.