This thread makes me curious.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
damn, i hope everything is alright bro, whatever your reasoning was, im sure that it was more important than a car (obviously) and i respect your decision, im sure it wasnt an easy one.
Thank you! Seriously, I appreciate it. And it isn't easy...believe me. i didn't sleep last night lol. :???:

buzzbombtom said:
this is how life works. one day you are in love with an idea(like i was with my old coupe) then something or someone pushes you over the edge and you want nothing to do with that car any more. i understand it. maybe he came to relize that he will never have a dependable setup it will be nothing but trouble so he decided it was lame, its easy to speculate why he is getting rid of the car and jump on his case for getting rid of it. but in the end it is not your place to get mad at him. (this is me rubbing mikes nuts in my face ;)) lol

Loving it. Seriously, thanks to you too. I know you've been watching the build up...but I'm glad you can see it my way.

Anyway, here's the deal:

Stuff has come up and to put it simply, things happen for a reason, and I'm taking my "out" as it were. With this car gone, I can get down to 2 cars, and start worrying about more important things, like buying a home with my wife and changing some other areas of my life. I'm not done with cars by any means, but I just need to step away for now...This Civic has changed a lot of things in my life some good, some bad...but people change, and I am one of them and I need to move on. Holding on to this car is keeping me in neutral. Yeah, you already know I'm gonna get something else, but it's going to be different, wheteher you can understand/see that or not. I also won't be coming here as much, or on forums in general...I guess it sounds lame, but I want/need to grow up. I still have the need for speed tho, so I really think I'll be throwing the gt35r onto an sti or something along those lines...

Anway, thanks to everyone else for respecting my decision and all of the concern :thumbup:

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Anyway, thanks to everyone else for respecting my decision and all of the concern :thumbup:

sad to see ya go man going to miss the dumb ass's remarks you always f**king made on peeps forms lol made me and i think every one laugh. i know i have talked about your car to other buddies that don't go on the site and they really wanted to see this finished to after i showed them to the thread. but w/e makes you happy and to get moving on with life have a good one man be safe out there man the worlds a dangerous place.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good mike, good luck in whatever you decide to do, im sure your next build will be just as good, if not better :thumbs up

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW>

Not been around long, but this sucks for you dude. Was gonna be an awesome car!

Shame we'll never see it finished! :(

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, he's getting rid of it?

doesn't surprise moi

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt realize how serious your situation was

s**t happens... at least your in control of the situation :thumbup.. ill spread the word about your for sale thread

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will be iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
at least your in control of the situation :thumbup.. ill spread the word about your for sale thread
agreed. glad to hear that this wont be the end of the whole car thing but just a pause in the game of life. Good luck on everything and keep us updated on how things are goin man.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GL with the house n whatn0t man. Good to see that you are "shifting gears" in life man. :thumbs up

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dam Jezek that sucks. the bumble bee will be terriably missed. best of luck to you.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im sorry to hear this Mike but I still have respect for you in every way possible cause you can look at the practical side and make the responsible decision to build your life. Im sorry to see the bee go but life will go on.... Good luck my friend

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Stuff has come up and to put it simply, things happen for a reason, and I'm taking my "out" as it were.
and by "to put it simply" you acutally mean "to put it as vaguely as possible"
cant say i understand why you're doing it because well.. you havent said why you're doing it
i can tell you that ditching a civic and modding/voiding the warranty on a ~$30,000 car is a HORRIBLE decision any way you look at it

you cant tell me that after over a year and THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of replies/comments on multiple boards, that you're going to be suprised when there's people left wondering wtf happened?

you dont have to tell anyone what's really going on if you dont want to, but dont start acting indignant just because people want to know and dont understand what you wont tell them

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn wtf is wrong with you...you're acting like it's your car...

also, where is it set in stone that I'm even gonna GET an STI or whateva? I said i think

annnnnnnnd how can you say I am acting indignant? Do you even know what that means??

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
damn wtf is wrong with you...you're acting like it's your car...

also, where is it set in stone that I'm even gonna GET an STI or whateva? I said i think

annnnnnnnd how can you say I am acting indignant? Do you even know what that means??
all i'm saying is dont start acting like an a*****e because people are wondering what's going on.

and yes, you've displayed some indignant behavior

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where? Where did I act like an ass? Seriously, I feel like I've been keeping my cool...

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Where? Where did I act like an ass? Seriously, I feel like I've been keeping my cool...
I have paid little attention to this thread and even I want to know whats going on. I think you owe it to the people that have been checking this thread every time they log on. They worship you and think you are almighty. Sure you have/had a great car but man let the people know alittle more then, I'm moving on.