act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think a coupe front bumper would look bad ass on it

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
@swag: haha if I het it painted the color I want it'll be even easier to find me lol. Seriously though next time u come out here hit me up, we could hit In-N-Out and have lunch, I'd love to actually meet a fellow civic lover/member of this site lol.
I'm comin' down August 15th-22nd for a road trip with some buddies. Takin' a friends moms 8th gen and plan on hittin' up Catalina island for some crazy GoPro footage and scuba diving. But we have to pass through the bay soooooo :cool: Let's do it (no homo)

xowiickedox

5+ Year Member
looking great man . i finally got me another civic so im back lol any more ideas you have for it?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@act440 yeah I really wanted to do the coupe bumper before but I changed my mind because I'm too lazy to do it the right way, and if I'm not doin it right then why do it at all you know?

@ej_swag fasho dude add me on facebook or something

AS FOR THE DROP. Yeah I plan to lower it, suspension, a lip, a stock spoiler, and paint are on my list of next things to do. Just not sure what route to go on the suspension. I was thinking about 2 inch drop on Progress CS2 coilovers cuz i don't really want to spend too much cash but I dunno yet. If you guys have any suggestions for something that handles a lot better, has a nice drop but is still comfortable (GF doesn't want me getting something too stiff) let me know.

Cooper76

Your ride is turning out nice man! I love that it's a four door too! It gives it a real sleeper status.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I vote for new pix. My friend is looking at probably getting a 93 sedan and he wants to see the current look of yours since its the same paint color.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright i'll throw some up tomorrow, but hood and passenger fender are black from my accident so just a heads up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@WalkingComplex:

@Swag: Yeah bro don't think anyone noticed...who the hell am I kidding I didn't even notice that when I wrote it lol.
As for suspension what do you think would be better, I was was thinking of going 350f 350r cuz I want to try autoxing but I was also thinking 350f 250r cuz I want something that'll still be real comfortable for DD so I'm thinking I'll go with the softer one for now and if I get really into autox I can upgrade to a koni/GC setup or something. Or do u think that the stiffer setup will be just fine for a DD?

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
@act440 yeah I really wanted to do the coupe bumper before but I changed my mind because I'm too lazy to do it the right way, and if I'm not doin it right then why do it at all you know?
i dunno man i still say you could probably pick up a coupe front bumper for relatively cheap and just have it painted or even just roll a black one

Detroit ricer

car looks nice man, you got the hardest part out the way which was the swap, now your car just needs
the easy cosmetics like lips, and paint, :drive::drive:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@act: Naw what i mean about the coupe bumper is that theres always a gap if you don't swap over the entire coupe front end and weld the front half of the coupe fenders to the rear half of the sedan fenders. I researched the hell out of it bro trust me haha.

@Detroit: Thanks bro!

unando99

Hey dude.. Looking good. Had no idea you did all this so recently.. Ill have to go outside one of these days when you come to my work so we can geek out or what ever.. Il show you some cool things about my POS ride... Anyway looking great and keep it up.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much DD'ing will you be doing? If you are going to be doing a lot more dd'ing than auto-xing then I would say more towards the softer side because a stiffer ride can definitely make it uncomfortable to say the least.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you just did what i wanted to do to a sedan, great work man...:thumbs up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@unando99: Yeah man, one of these day when ur not too busy you should come outside and check it out.

@ej_swag: Yeah I think I'm gonna get the softer ones then. Thanks for the help!

@Robin...: Thanks bro, I'm doing what I can haha.