Just arrived from ClubIntegra.com

RonJ

Banned
Bad icm causes the rpm to bounce around . And of course a no start.
Was not referring to speedo bouncing.
um ok since ive been through this exact problem. fuse 15 keeps blowing due to the alternator. which lead to having to replace the fuse instantly all the time.
how can the car start if there is a blown fuse that keeps getting shot from the alt, which really powers and charges the car electricals.... hhhmmmmmm.
yes, i can agree on this too. when my dizzy went bad, it did this as well.
So you guys think it's just a coincidence that the speedo and tach bounce at the same time and the dash lights dimmed and went out and the causes for these are separate? The scenario you guys are suggesting is that fuse 15 blew and the ICM went bad simultaneously. While it's possible, it seems highly unlikely.

And to JDM_SPEC_SI-R, the OP stated that the battery (and alternator fuse) are fine. IF correct, the engine will start with a good battery even if fuse 15 is blown. This is not conjecture. It's a fact.

Therefore, wouldn't it be most prudent to start by looking for single causes for all problems. That's exactly what my suggestion did.

So OP, what are the answers to these very simple questions?

Do the hazard lights or horn work?
Have you checked the battery ground wire attached to the chassis in the engine bay? Is it loose or corroded?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL@ some of the comments here. Welcome duderz

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GAH! I've never liked those wheels. :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what does posting a pic of ur car have to do with getting it to run?

RonJ

Banned
He is also probably having a car diagnosis panic attack, which typically leads to random parts replacement.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car doesnt run, but im getting new wheels...

HONDAPROOF

Panic? This isn't my first rodeo bro. I've yet to buy a part for that car since it went down. But to answer all the post before, the battery, alt., starter, fuse, relay, axles, hood, ugly rotas, and even the air freshener are all tip top. I'm anxious to drive her, but I'm not rushed. I have a secondary vehicle. I do appreciate all the help though.

RonJ

Banned
Panic? This isn't my first rodeo bro. I've yet to buy a part for that car since it went down. But to answer all the post before, the battery, alt., starter, fuse, relay, axles, hood, ugly rotas, and even the air freshener are all tip top. I'm anxious to drive her, but I'm not rushed. I have a secondary vehicle. I do appreciate all the help though.
Too busy to push the hazard lights button?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I checked every post in this thread and saw no mention of posting pics...

RonJ

Banned