Just got my first civic hatch

death the kid

Hey guys I'm on my 4th integra and first civic

Here are some shots of the teggy

and here is the little work in progress i just picked up. she's pretty rough and unfortunately automatic. but she'll be going under the knife the middle of next month and address the body cancer. paid about $700 for her from the original owner.

so a manual conversion, body repair, suspension, and wheels. and she'll be my new daily. i also have the sound system from my 3rd teg just laying around. so i'll put that to use on this.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. More integra pics!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That Integra is sick, the Civic is not. But maybe in a few months it'll get There.

death the kid

lol yeah give it a month and the civic will be sexy... going for nice daily while the teggy gets a built bottom end and boost.

going for a different paint color and these wheels.

i had these on my last teg in polished

then i got rear ended by a corolla on the way home from work on the highway and my teg went from this.....

to this....

death the kid

just for shits and giggles. here is a recent dyno of the integra. compression is only in the 9's but managed to pull this

a lot slower than i'm used to but makes a peppy daily

death the kid

so i've decided on a powerplant for my car lol.

i want quick and gas efficient so i've sourced a d15 3 stage vtec engine and gonna convert to manual. then throw some boost at it and look for around 230whp. looked up some other builds and people are pulling 55mpg+ with these setups and over 60 mpg if they drive them politely

death the kid

Once again your teg is sexy as fck. That's the only teg I actually ever liked.
thanks bro. the only thing i really hate about my car are the ugly ass wheels....and the fact it isn't turbo. i pick up the eg tomorrow and then the teg gets put up to go under the knife.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bro. the only thing i really hate about my car are the ugly ass wheels....and the fact it isn't turbo. i pick up the eg tomorrow and then the teg gets put up to go under the knife.
Nice that's what I want to do, I want to buy an early 90's GTI. Make it my daily driver and work on the civic every now and then. Or vice versa depending on which car I like the most.

death the kid

Nice that's what I want to do, I want to buy an early 90's GTI. Make it my daily driver and work on the civic every now and then. Or vice versa depending on which car I like the most.
Definitely build the civic LOL. Its prettier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Definitely build the civic LOL. Its prettier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Idk man ever since I was around 4 I've been in love with GTIs since my dad had one. Its something about the boxy hatchback shape that just attracts my attention. One things for sure the civic will most likely be cheaper to build since the GTI is European.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeah give it a month and the civic will be sexy... going for nice daily while the teggy gets a built bottom end and boost.

going for a different paint color and these wheels.
*ahem* And what's wrong with Tahitian green pearl? XD

death the kid

*ahem* And what's wrong with Tahitian green pearl? XD
there are about 7 ones of the same color in a 4 mile radius of my house. and i want mag blue wheels and it clashes with the paint.... right now i'm on market for a hood and driver fender.