Just got my first civic hatch

death the kid

so what do you guys think about a d16y8 block with a d15 3stage vtec head? i found a complete Y8 for $150-200 and a 3stage head with dizzy and factory ecu. i think it would be a fun little project.

death the kid

So I bought a d16z6 today :-).. under 100k miles. It'll be here by Friday.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went ahead and moved the thread, as it has turned into a build thread.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pm's replied to both if you regarding the p28.

death the kid

so it's been a while since i updated this thread. got a little busy with the holidays and addressing issues with my integra.. but i picked up these summer wheels for my eg.. got my old wheels back :-D

death the kid

alternator blew on the way home from work yesterday.. luckily i made it home on the battery for 13 miles of driving. I must say... the alternator is definitely a pain in the d*** to pull past the shock tower when you're done. Unfortunately the teg is waiting on a new hub so it's out of commission tomorrow. Hopefully this weather can clear up so i can finally get this z6 into the car.

death the kid

So... it's been a while since i posted about the civic. Well i let my mother borrow the car for 2 weeks back in april and she decided it was a great idea to drive it 20 miles without oil or coolant. So lets just say a grenaded radiator and 1 missing cylinder later i finally got another engine for her. Found a d15b with 90K miles on it for sale with tranny and all the parts needed for the manual conversion for $350 from a friend of a friend. giving him an extra $200 to drop this in and covert to manual. Finally get my daily driver back so i can rebuild the teg.

death the kid

So it's in and running as well as converted to manual with some speaker upgrades... Apparently the guy didn't know a whole lot about Hondas and didn't realize the chipped ecu he gave me was running chrome pro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

death the kid

well it looks like i'm scrapping the civic..... friend of a friend has an EJ coupe he wants to trade me. needs a little work and some love but it has a full f20b swap in it... trans needs rebuild but i found a guy to do it for $200.... swapped my DA seats into the car. plans are body work/paint, remove the gaytastic ebay suspension off of the car and upgrade to koni yellows with some gc sleeves, then get a kseries rbc manifold with adapter and have a full tune on the car. should make about 210whp+ with that manifold tune.

goal is to have this as my daily and build the gsr block with 9.5:1 Cr and s2 pro1 cams + gt3071r turbo. just picked up this manifold for almost nothing :-D