Just started

EJ6b16a2

Boost is way easier and less money.

Having a new 300hp all motor build is just wasting money for something that can be achieved for a lot less.
300 hp all motor with require some very aggressive cams and there is no way that will be daily driver friendly.

If u do decide on going all motor, I suggest u don't do it with that motor. A lsv or a b20v will be more suitable.

I say put some forged rods in and boost that current motor. 300hp is easy to achieve with a dual cam and boost

but the thing is i want EVERYTHING when i boost new rods and pistons, ecu, fuel system, head studs, boost control, the works i just dont want to get a chipped neptune ecu, new rods and a turbo and have the thing detonate on me, i just want everything done the right way.

Oh and by the way something is going on and im burning alot of oil (well idk if im burning it) there is no smoke at all just every week its a quart low and its starting to freak me out. I dont drive it like an idiot i maybe go above 5500 rpms once every two weeks. (because i need a valve adjustment) what could it be

im going to get alot of TLDR's arent I

EJ6b16a2

Time for an update

Ok so i have been busy as hell the past week and just got some time to kick back and thought to update a little on what ive done

defog

Before:

After:

they look brand new in person and are much better for visibility

Next i finally got my new window regulator been driving around with no door panel for about two weeks

i was extremely happy that my window could actually roll down all the way

so while i was down there i decided i wanted to go through some stuff:D

so i found some weird thing and didnt know what it was any help with this it was just tucked away above my speedo and i havent the slightest clue what it could be. the next four pictures are what it is.

the next couple of pictures are just some extra things i wanted to change, or am in the process of doing

zip ties are not the way to go

i hate that red thing

thats all for now untill i get the BIG MONEY!!!

EJ6b16a2

Been a couple months

Its been a couple months since i posted anything and i have been doing a few minor things i have a few pictures to upload so i will let them do the talking

yes i cleaned the living F**k out of that carpet

for sh**s and giggles

thats all for now i plan to pull apart the head soon and replace the valve sills im sick of burning a quart of oil a week.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should read John S. blurb about plug and play HID kits, for the sake of all the others on the road.

but oter then that i can say good job on the car so far it looks like it coming together very well. i like it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Nice progress on the hatch. Keep up the work. You are moving in the right direction.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Well i have a friend with the same engine pushing 278 N/A and its his daily but he has also been in the game for ten years so he knows wtf he is doing. but im leaning more towards boost though i like the sound of it and when it spools
Im sorry but.................:bs:

I want proof. Pics and dyno, of this B16 daily 278whp ( I still call BS even if its to the flywheel)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
300HP daily driveable = k24a2 with drag cartel cams, 45* tdc, prb intake manifold, 70mm tb, asp header, 3 inch catback and k pro

More simple than boost imo. Tuned in to see how this build turns out

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm kicking around the idea of a K. But Mine will be a little different. Start out with a cheaper k24, change the oil pump to a type R one, rods, pistons, valvetrain, cams, All in fab header, k20 head w/ RRC IM, throttle body, kpro. exhaust. Similar setup done differently. The tsx engines are better but are typically more expensive.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ true. The tsx motor is just the lazy way to do it. The crv, accord, and element k24 blocks are everywhere for a few hundred bucks so they are perfect for a complete build.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Well semi true, even less if he plans on doing it. There is a local guy with the same setup. He makes in the high 270's with a similar setup. Im my head I'd believe it to need a ported head for sure, and a fuel setup.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
^^^Well semi true, even less if he plans on doing it. There is a local guy with the same setup. He makes in the high 270's with a similar setup. Im my head I'd believe it to need a ported head for sure, and a fuel setup.
Im talking the b series having that much

k series sure

DaOne

What did you use to "defog" your headlights?
i've used some rubbing compound on mine and it cleans them pretty good.