i really like both colors :thumbs up , maybe the old a bit more

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sway said:
ok. i think have to think twice before gettin rid of these rims. with the black headlamps? i dont think i'll replace my headlamps. its hard to find blackheadlamps here. what they do was they open & paint the inside black. the downside w/ opening the headlamps sometimes they dont seal it that well. so i thinks i'd better stick w/ the stock lamps. i'll just put back the amber cheeklights & red & amber tail lights.
or... you can just go to ebay and get these
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-98-HONDA-CIVIC-JDM-BLACK-CLEAR-HEADLIGHTS-HEADLAMPS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ8024533292QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

sway

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys im not in PA. im here in the Philippines. its my car here. and also not Pitts PA, thats Pitts CA. sorry forgot to put CA. mah bad...

vietnameeh

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the J speicals looks soooo weird on civics...

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great, your attenna looks way loong.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
notice how in his user info, it says "Car: Cvici VTi"
where do they send VTi civics? not here :thumbs up

pics are from somewhere else, but maybe he lives in Pitt now...

I just read his post explaining it, so it clears things up. I know the pics are from somewhere else, I gave him the benfit of the doubt thats why I didnt go calling him out on it right away, it would be understandable if someone moved. and not to be a d**k or start anything but alot of people put things in their user info that isnt true for example saying their car is a ferio when its not at all so you cant go by that all the time.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice,, did you get a lighter % tint, or is there no tint at all on the windows?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sway said:
guys im not in PA. im here in the Philippines. its my car here. and also not Pitts PA, thats Pitts CA. sorry forgot to put CA. mah bad...
Wait what.. Your in the Phillippines and Pittsburg, CA?!?! WOW!!

sway

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
Wait what.. Your in the Phillippines and Pittsburg, CA?!?! WOW!!

hahaha. im in the Philippines right now. when i join this site i was stayin that time in Pitts. i rarely visit this site thats why i wasnt able to edit my profile here. sorry guys if u got confused. by the way thanks for the comments. God bless to all! ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you got any rear sh0ts of when it was still dark blue...?? i'd love to see that. d0pe 4 d00r kid. not gonna lie...i liked it when it was blue more then the grey....but hey, its what you like, right! keep up the g00d work tho man. it looks great!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like both but I prefer the new color, it's really nice.

sway

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys! really appreciate it. god bless you all. =)

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too shabby USDM ferio..hahaha...my buddies got one that looks almost alike..i think his is NSX silver...

blacklx97

5+ Year Member
i really liked the blue better. the grey looks good though. i guess the dark colors just seem sneakier to me. i've got a 97 thats black. good luck with it and i say keep the current rims.