Just wanted some opinions on my wire tuck

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EDM front end is tits though.

EF Honda EF

It's been well over two years since ive even came on this forum. Ive been away at college and worked on this crx very minimally (if that is even a word). Well i have recently moved back home and have the space/time to work on my car. (I also have gotten into the honda scooter scene and that drew some attention away from this. I also did a more indepth wire tuck.
During my venture at school, i managed to save up enough cash to get the car sprayed. Its White Diamond Pearl from the prelude and other various honda's. anyway, ill let the pictures do the talking

The interior while i was brake line tucking and such

Right before i primed it, a lot of hours went into sanding this thing.

Vanilla Primer

Just rolled out of the paint booth.

After this the car literally just sat for a year. I would work on it here and there, but rarely ever touched it.
During the time it sat, i bought a legit go kart, sold it and then i bought a motor cycle. After having the bike for a little while, i realized it was illogical to own this. As i mentioned, I have a honda ruckus thats got a lotta stuff done to it (which i will post somewhere within this post). The ruckus is no where as fast as the motor cycle, but is 134 times more fun to ride. Therefore i sold the motor cycle, which was a pretty sick cbe750, and had some cash to throw into my rex. With that cash i began purcashing whatever brand new moldings I didnt have and am currently in the process of reassembling everything.

fresh moldings

I have some cheapo drag DR-somethings on there now. Replicas of reaplicas of repleicas. ill sell em if anyone wants em

i still have a few moldings to put on. Two of which are the ones that go around the rear quarter panel, which requires removing that glass.

the ruck

Current goals are dope suspension, sprint hart cpr's and tires. I also have just started restoring the rear suspension components. I plan to get new rotors,pads, trailing arm bushings, paint the trailing arms and re build the calibers (all in the rear). For those who dont remember, its a bone stock B18C5. Purchased brand new from the Laurel, MD Acura Dealership. Now it has about 13-14k miles on it. I did supercharge it at one point, but now its NA.

SiMAC

Looking real clean, I want to do this but not with a D series! plus I hear they are a b***h to do.

sophanyaxej1

Dayum! Nice bro, my wire tuck I couldnt take off my front end so i couldnt tuck it around the fender I went uder the car and tuck it lol BUT YOU GOT THIS! lol