Just wanted some opinions on my wire tuck

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i just read your whole thread your car has really inspired me i cant wait til i get some money and better weather so i can stat workin on my rex.. i hope its half as clean as yours.. also what brand header is that on your car i know its a replica but whats the brand

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i just read your whole thread your car has really inspired me i cant wait til i get some money and better weather so i can stat workin on my rex.. i hope its half as clean as yours.. also what brand header is that on your car i know its a replica but whats the brand
I think its just called the Hytech replica, thats all that i saw people calling it, its an awesome header, if i had a b series i would definitely have it.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2052395

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im deff gettin that for my rex.. i was actually lookin at that one last night i just didnt know if that was the one he got.. was there a noticable diff over stock with this header

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well we put the motor in his car with an ebay 4-1 header, which is now on hondatuner18's car, he never said anything about a difference, except when he was open header he said it felt better. The header is a great price and it makes power, so for me that it enough to buy it. i have a very similar header on my h22a and i made very good power with it, so a header like that will make great power on a type r head, i would think a b series vtec head will flow better than an H so im sure it makes power. I made 194whp on a stock h with a camp 1320 header. very similar design.

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just finished my swap and i really like how the engine bay turned out. the only thing is the battery. any ideas on what else could make it better and do you guys like it? If anyone remebers this is the crx me and my buddy slowcivic e g turboed.

my next plans are a type r vlalve cover which is on its way, a crossmember so my half size radiator and header fit and a battery reloate kit. oh yea and some wheels. i have put so much time into this swap hope you like it
Looks very clean bro i vote relocation kit and move it to the trunk.. maybe make some kind of cover to kind of hide it in the case your rear end is gutted

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks very clean bro i vote relocation kit and move it to the trunk.. maybe make some kind of cover to kind of hide it in the case your rear end is gutted
:nowhoring: if u read the thread you'd see he has already done that.

EF Honda EF

well its been a while and my car is in paint mode. Well mark decided to take some pictures so i decided to post em up. All the primer you see will eventually be sanded down, i just sprayed the car to cover up metal adn such so i could drive it. i also recently got a fresh driver and passenger seat and new carpet. The driver door is also new. mine had many dents in it. but i have put a lot of time into making it look how it does now but still plenty of time remaining.
I am planning on getting two new fenders because those ones will take too much work to make perfect. i found a local spot that rents paint booths so i have that set up, just need to take the car apart first.

you can kinda see my car back there(before body wrk started)

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how/when did the exhaust tip get tuned sideways like that? though you tacked it a bit.

EF Honda EF

full interior is bad ass. you painting it white?
yea more than likely, i havent 100% decided, but i am pretty sure i am. That driver seat i got is kinda croked. i need to take it out and look at it. but yea, i am probably going to wait till warmer weather to actually paint cause i need the heat for it to cure right. andrews air force base rents a paint booth for $15 an hour or 75 all day.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still love that pic i took of the crx emblem.. i think thats a pretty sick picture.. i need to learn adobe photoshop more so i can make pictures look more amazinger..

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea more than likely, i havent 100% decided, but i am pretty sure i am. That driver seat i got is kinda croked. i need to take it out and look at it. but yea, i am probably going to wait till warmer weather to actually paint cause i need the heat for it to cure right. andrews air force base rents a paint booth for $15 an hour or 75 all day.
motivation for white?

i love that car.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that is very very very fresh.. it would be alittle cooler if it had a jdm front end