Just wanted to show off my new toy...

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome. id like the convience of a bigger car. my dad has those wheels on his vette. looks like a good, fun project.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sick truck. For everyone's information, the Cyclone's acceleration was comparable to a Lamborghini around the time it was in production.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet drivetrain wrapped in an early 80s truck body. cool, but not terribly practical. they do make fun toys though, but only available in autotragic.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never was really a fan of these, but I had the sissy model Jimmy s15 as my first car. had the running boards, 2 toned pewter or grey and maroon(this was 13yrs ago..can't remember well), rear window spoiler, bug guard, rain guards; all from the factory. It looked amazing but the tranny went out in it.

uh yea...ANYHOW! Congrats on your purchase. =)

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
Nice, I've seen one or two of either the Typoon or Syclone here on post when I worked at the wash. Always wondered what the differences were.

Too bad they don't reproduce these again, would be cool.
It would not be hard to clone. It uses a AWD diff from a Bravada (and Safari etc.) a 4.3l Vortec from any blazer, The hardest things to get would be a intake manifold and exhaust. It uses a Mitsu turbo. The only real diferences in the engine is pistons and head gaskets (I think). Real ones are collectors cars and are too expensive anyway.

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
And five months later. I rebuilt the the entire front end with new parts, a quick ratio steering box and a Jeep steering shaft. Ebiach shocks, dropped the front end, raised the rear back to -1" stock, new speakerslots of engine tune up work including all new vacuum lines, intercooler, pulleys, ac delete, IACV, TPS, all new ignition, etc, etc...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is that rust bubbles on the fender?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any chance u still have the original intercooler?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pm info on the intercooler please!

I would love to help u with a bodydrop also!