Just wondering what I should expect to happen

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes I'm very unintelligent, I swapped a jdm b18 and converted my auto dx to a 5 speed by my self when I did my swap. And I bought a 00 si with 86k miles for 1300 bucks.

Like I said haters can blow me.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First off let me say I did plea guilty by mail to the ticket. I am not complaining about it or any of that and I know I was 100% at fault for this.

All I want to know is what may/will happen as a result of the ticket. but I guess I should say what happened in order to give you a better idea of what it is for.

I got out of college late today and I have a job that is 40 miles away from where I go to class. As I was leaving and maybe a mile or so away from college I was doing 63 in a 45 zone. The roads are like the old country ones, paved but no houses or anything for miles. well as I was getting into town which is 10-15 miles from college and slowing down I saw a cop in my rear view mirror flying towards me without its lights on or anything so I thought I was fine and just causally kept driving doing the speed limit and stopped at a stop sign. As soon as I stopped he turned on his lights and I obviously pulled over. He steps out asks me for my license and registration I give it to him then he asks if I knew why I was pulled over and I said yes for speeding, he asked if I knew how fast I was going and I said between 60-65 and he said yeah somewhere in that range. Then he told me he was A state trooper asked if I had any warrants or any prior tickets. I said no as I have never been pulled over before and I was just trying to make it to work on time. He told me to hold on and he would be right back. So he went to his car checked my info and all that good stuff. He comes back and says that he respects the fact that I go to class full time and also work, so he said I'll cut you a deal and I wont give you a ticket for speeding. I said thanks alot sir and then he tells me instead that he is giving me a ticket for unreasonable speed/special hazards. I obviously have no clue what that even means but I assume its better then almost 20 over the limit. He said I wont get any points on my license, or license suspension or any of that but I had to either appear in court or mail back the ticket with my plea of either guilty or not guilty. I said ok and I was on my way.
here i looked up the citation code for you and here is the vehicle code under it.
must have pdf viewer to view this file

http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/vehicle_code/chapter33.pdf

look under SUBCHAPTER F Speed Restrictions

btw may i ask what county this occured in?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes I'm very unintelligent, I swapped a jdm b18 and converted my auto dx to a 5 speed by my self when I did my swap. And I bought a 00 si with 86k miles for 1300 bucks.

Like I said haters can blow me.
were you ignored as a child by your parents? seems like you just want attention. just make a youtube video already so we can keep the thread on topic. k thanks

^^ nice post neo :thumbs up

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
were you ignored as a child by your parents? seems like you just want attention. just make a youtube video already so we can keep the thread on topic. k thanks

^^ nice post neo :thumbs up
:haha::rotflmfao::word:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You only live once. Why be a pussy?
Umm buddy... we're not talking about that kind of intelligent... :rolf:
But yeah... life's short. Why not be a dumb ass and t-bone some soccer mom that pulls out in front of you cause there's no way she's going to see you coming when you're doing 140-45 and crush her entire passenger side door and kill yourself and her children. If you ask me... THAT's a pussy move. Seriously what do you do when you're going that fast and someone pulls out in front of you? I really want to know.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously google earth Central Maine. I dont live in the city theres nothing around. Theres maybe 300 people in my town in the summer months.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's going to be 299 pretty soon

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah, I've heard that before. Been riding like that for 3 years and no accidents. When we went to Myrtle Beach bikeweek, I didnt realize they had a helmet law and if you get caught in a wheelie its 30 days in jail, 1000 dollar fine. My avatar was this past summer when my buddy wheelied and got all 6 of us pulled over, and that cop was cool and let me take a pic with my phone. I'm also a firefighter that was a first responder to a harley that t-boned a mini van because she pulled out infront of him. One of the best things in life you can learn is when the time and place is to do things like that. I've lucked out. Some things you cant control, some you can.

like I said OP go to the DA they should reduce your ticket by almost 50%

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah, I've heard that before. Been riding like that for 3 years and no accidents.
He's invincible :lol:
I know this is... or could go on forever. And however I do agree with you there's a time and place for just about everything. Except 140 in a 45. I just pray that WHEN you do get in an accident that you're the only one involved.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He's invincible :lol:
I know this is... or could go on forever. And however I do agree with you there's a time and place for just about everything. Except 140 in a 45. I just pray that WHEN you do get in an accident that you're the only one involved.
word:wstupid:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm also a firefighter
so wait...and sorry to thread jack......

so your a firefighter? what department, im sure they would love to hear that you openly admit that you LIE to cops. you sir are a douchecanoe :thumbdown

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so wait...and sorry to thread jack......

so your a firefighter? what department, im sure they would love to hear that you openly admit that you LIE to cops. you sir are a douchecanoe :thumbdown
He's only 20.. Half of the s**t he's saying is probably bullshit trying to impress us.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he is a 20 year old firefighter in central maine with a population of 299 +1 douchebag. No way he is making enough money for his "two si's and r1"

mommy and daddy did drive him to prom......

and i say pics of these cars/bike/you/with paper with username, Clubcivic, and date on it.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahah, I've heard that before. Been riding like that for 3 years and no accidents. When we went to Myrtle Beach bikeweek, I didnt realize they had a helmet law and if you get caught in a wheelie its 30 days in jail, 1000 dollar fine. My avatar was this past summer when my buddy wheelied and got all 6 of us pulled over, and that cop was cool and let me take a pic with my phone. I'm also a firefighter that was a first responder to a harley that t-boned a mini van because she pulled out infront of him. One of the best things in life you can learn is when the time and place is to do things like that. I've lucked out. Some things you cant control, some you can.

like I said OP go to the DA they should reduce your ticket by almost 50%
fail