Justin's Milano Red EJ8

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The fit lip doesn't actually "fit" perfectly. Its close, so you can make it work.

As for the grill, both stock and the ctr look good

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The fit lip doesn't actually "fit" perfectly. Its close, so you can make it work.

As for the grill, both stock and the ctr look good
Yeah exactly. I want it to be clean so I'll have to research it a bit and see how people have attached it to their civics.

But do you think a DIY ctr grill would look good?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah exactly. I want it to be clean so I'll have to research it a bit and see how people have attached it to their civics.

But do you think a DIY ctr grill would look good?
yah it will look good man, just take your time and do it right. on both lip, and grill :thumbs up

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't understand why people do the 99-00 conversion. I would love to have a 96-98 front end. Maybe I should get one... :P

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol you stole your avatar pic from the mazda one

but 96-98 > 99/00 front

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would it be stupid to sell my car and get this:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2914879712.html

I've always liked the 4th gens and they're alot faster than my car stock. I have people offering me $4700 for my civic and that guy said he'd do $2000 for the prelude. I think I'm gonna go look at it Sunday... If I bought it I would have a couple thousand to lower it, get some rims, etc. I don't know if that'd be stupid to get an 19 year old car though lol. I like it better than the civics though

Opinions?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't look like much of an upgrade imo.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Can anyone tell me what that shift knob is? It almost looks like it could be the shifter itself idk... I really like it though, I want something like it!

In other news, I'm about to order a lip soon and I think I'm just gonna get a Mugen rep. I'm willing to spend about $150, so are there any places that make good replicas? I know that passwordjdm has some.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like the old style mugen shift knobs or like my carbing shift knob...but can't really tell.

Jdmshit has a bunch of replica lips. shopping isn't always the fastest though. I'd try the cc store or a site vendor.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE: So I ordered a mugen front lip for the civic and it should be here next Monday. Also I'm gonna order some white plastdip and clear tonight. I decided to plastidip my rims white cause I don't want to waste the money on powdercoating till I get some rims I like better. Hopfully the clear plastidip will make it easier to clean them.

Also, is there a place where I can order spray paint to match milano red? I want to paint match my side skirts and the front lip when I get it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dupli color sells milano red in a can..auto stores should have it.
plasti-dip :thumbup:

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I got my lip today and I can't decide if I should paint it and the side skirts. I would rather them red, but my parents have got me worried cause they said that with it being polyurethane the paint might crack and peel eventually. If I sand it, prime it, paint it, and clear coat it will I still have to worry about it peeling?