K20 swap expensive?

ku_yugioh

5+ Year Member
Go ban yourself for all you hater? It is a serious question that I just wanted to know and thank all the people who answer it. I seen k20 eg run 12s at the 1/4 miles and that was with intake, header, exhaust and untune kpro. Sound pretty fast and just wanted to know how much it would be?

I am no dumbass that think my ride is all fast and furious. I admit when I lose unlike some people who always come up with excuse. I admit it proudly if I lose unlike some loser here. I know what my car is capable of so if you don't like what I have to say DON"T REPLY, NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TOO SO BUTT OFF. I thank all that take my question serious and answer them helpfully.

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
ALL OF US HATERS?? WTF?? dude we hate you because you refuse to take our help when we give it to you. are you mentally challenged?? you ask the same questions in all your threads over and over again. use google or something other than this everyone looks at you as a joke!! the answer to this question "is a k20 expensive" has been answered numerous times!!!! yes its ****ing expensive and yes the job is too complicated for someone who cant even install an exhaust header on their car or diagnose a wheel bearing problem. stick to your lil fantasy playing cards and take the city bus!! best words of advice in your case

BAN THIS GUY X100

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nope, definitely one of the cheapest swaps there is.

btw...i'm watching this thread...

ku_yugioh

5+ Year Member
No body is refusing your help but what I am refusing is your comment like "yes its ****ing expensive and yes the job is too complicated for someone who cant even install an exhaust header on their car or diagnose a wheel bearing problem. stick to your lil fantasy playing cards and take the city bus!! best words of advice in your case"

If you got a problem with my question then stop answering for god shake no one is asking you too. You just got issue on my thread that is why you keep on posting.

I already thanked the people for answering my question so unless you got problem seeing or reading you must of missed it in my last post.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry Yugioh but your gonna have to say goodbye sooner or later...your gonna start asking what kinda gas to put in your car i can only imagine. then something about your oil and for all i can you can go get some of that CLUNKER JUICE from a car lot and stick that in there take it around the block real quick and let the f**ker sit forever beause it'll make your car go 210 mph the next time you start it..(sarcasim for everyone who knows that the CLUNKER JUICE is) haha seize up your motor and be done!...your civic is disgracing the rest of them you dont know how to use a TQ wrench surprised you know what that is..
BANNED HIM he needs help..

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmm usually I'm the first to aim and fire on threads like this but this got out of hand. Instead of fighting and bickering somebody should make a sticky of engine prices and what you need to do a swap into certain vehicles. I will not make this thread because I know about this secret site........... Google. It's got eveything. I'm glad to see a site administrator looking in and seeing why some people on here get upset, the same questions are answered daily and for the guys that have been here a year or more, we see this crap at least once a week. I'm not bitching about the threads, obviously they can post what they want but when I get a infraction for telling some a*****e the following: I don't give a s**t what rims look good on your car, I don't care what shift knob you buy, I don't give a f**k what lip looks good on your car!!!!!!!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I just got back so Im not going to join in on the bashing.....but
I seen k20 eg run 12s at the 1/4 miles and that was with intake, header, exhaust and untune kpro. Sound pretty fast and just wanted to know how much it would be?
I highly doubt this is true. K engines are NICE and I would LOVE to have one in my EM2, but I just dont see this as possible. And if you KNOW that this guy just has i/h/e, then why dont you ask him?