Ken Block's Gymkhana 3

CDubs

Registered VIP
So not sure who saw the first and was like holy s**t he is good, then saw the second and was like holy crap he cant beat that, well who here has seen the third part 1!! it was insane EDIT (it was decent)

[YOUTUBE="Part 1"]EYUSlnXcYeU[/YOUTUBE]

Personally i liked the part where he ran over the lights in the gymkhana 2, but here when they were light up was sooo much better in this one, wish there was more car action though the song wasnt bad and the editing was pretty dope i think, but like i said just not enough car action to me.

[YOUTUBE="Part 2"]4TshFWSsrn8[/YOUTUBE]

so this one was much better than the first it was actually all driving this time, with some pretty cool angles, some repeated stunts with an the bar raised like the segway stunt but all in all still wishing for the sti but another good performance unlike part 1

Last edited by a moderator:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CDubs

Registered VIP
explain y please, did you not like the song or something or the editing? come on man ;) that slide through the lights was pretty cool

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its was just a lame ass rap video, the car was barely in it, it was basically a shoe commercial and a rap video slopped into one, i hate it

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This was already posted in the Great Lakes Discussion thread. Its pretty lame.

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah there needs to be more car, the rap part sucked, the lyrics werent bad though, and some of the editing was cool (looking at it through a photographers point a view) but it just didnt do it for me (even though i said it was insane i was really referring to that one stunt)

and to jeegz, i didnt see it thanks for pointing that out though

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hah to late now, cant be swapping your opinion. Stand up for yourself.
-I dig the cool kids, lyrics=gay, but catchy
-Ford Fiesta, leave it to block to make it look good, love the volks.
-Shoes are ugo
-Flourcent bulbs, obsessed much?
-Bike as a necklace...

Eh it was okay.

CDubs

Registered VIP
hah to late now, cant be swapping your opinion. Stand up for yourself.
-I dig the cool kids, lyrics=gay, but catchy
-Ford Fiesta, leave it to block to make it look good, love the volks.
-Shoes are ugo
-Flourcent bulbs, obsessed much?
-Bike as a necklace...

Eh it was okay.
clarifying ;) haha still standing my ground on it

why he switched to ford not sure, i loved his subie before though but your right still looks good

i was never a fan of his shoes to match his car or any of the clothing that matched actually, it was either way expensive or not that good looking

and the bikes everywhere i didnt understand i just saw them and forgot about them

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow

ive been looking forward to 3 for a while now...and that was a complete and total let down. f**king weak s**t.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought it was cool. It achieved what it wanted to, now I want those shoes. I'm pretty sure part two will be better, but who knows.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That was pretty f**king weak. The song sucked. There was absolutely nothing about Gymkhana except maybe the song and like 10 seconds of drifting, that's it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That was absolutely the weakest s**t I have ever seen come from him. I have done more sliding than that in my weak ass V6 Camaro. I think what happened was they built the car, then realized that it still couldnt perform for s**t.....so they had to do something :what:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2.1 was definitely the best one.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That was absolutely the weakest s**t I have ever seen come from him. I have done more sliding than that in my weak ass V6 Camaro. I think what happened was they built the car, then realized that it still couldnt perform for s**t.....so they had to do something :what:
I don't think it was that, I think it's the point that he knows his videos are now mainstream so he's trying to milk it as much as he can, but he's only shooting himself in the foot.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know, it was a joke. Regardless, the video was f**king bad as hell. I think there were 3 skits of him drifting, just absolutely terrible.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no subaru because they pulled out of rally so block i believe became a driver for ford.

that video sucked ass, along with the song. 3.2 better be like a 4 minute video of only car and no stupid ass wanna be catchy rap music. atleast put some artisit in there who isnt as bad as soulja boy or whatever the f**k his name is.