Ken Block's Gymkhana 3

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm thinkin pt 2 and 3 will be better, this was more of a tease, @ least I hope so.

Like I said before, cool music vid, poor gymkana vid.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm thinkin pt 2 and 3 will be better, this was more of a tease, @ least I hope so.

Like I said before, cool music vid, poor gymkana vid.
i dont even consider that as a gymkhana video. one and two had no music, and that made it 100x better. now your gonna throw me into a f**kin commercial? with a group of s**t ass rappers, and flash shoes at me? com'n now. but hey, now that he's starting to hit it big, its time to sellout.

(But is he selling out? or is DC dipping into their new cash-cow and exploiting him to the young masses as best as possible?)

i hate the game.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont even consider that as a gymkhana video. one and two had no music, and that made it 100x better. now your gonna throw me into a f**kin commercial? with a group of s**t ass rappers, and flash shoes at me? com'n now. but hey, now that he's starting to hit it big, its time to sellout.

(But is he selling out? or is DC dipping into their new cash-cow and exploiting him to the young masses as best as possible?)

i hate the game.
1st of all Cool kids aren't s**t ass rappers, deff not their best song but served it's purpose

2nd Ken Block runs DC he can do whatever he wants, ALL GYMKANA vids are to promote DC no shocker there.

3rd, it's just part 1, i'm sure the next won't disappoint, I agree this vid wasn't what I expected either.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1st of all Cool kids aren't s**t ass rappers, deff not their best song but served it's purpose

2nd Ken Block runs DC he can do whatever he wants, ALL GYMKANA vids are to promote DC no shocker there.

3rd, it's just part 1, i'm sure the next won't disappoint, I agree this vid wasn't what I expected either.
1. Just the songs ive heard are lame, but im also biased when it comes to rap/hip hop. so, your response is justified.

2. Yes, Block is the co-founder of Droors Clothing Footwear, but didnt quiksilver buy that s**t out?

3. i know there were two more comming, i just hope there not as unrelative. even the gymkhana 2 was "the info-mercial", it had subtle hints at his advertising (untill the end). i saw they wanted me to buy the product, but atleast that one made me want to. this one was just too over the top with "BUY MY s**t!" tactic IMO

idk, im still looking forward to the next two, i just hope they dont disappoint like this one did.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that's true but I'm still sure Ken still has major holdings in the company but what do I know?

This is one of my fav cool kids songs, they should of redid the lyrics to be rally themed for the commercial lol

it's obnoxiously ghetto :D

[YOUTUBE="Black Mags"]UGgD4XjPbPc[/YOUTUBE]

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah that's true but I'm still sure Ken still has major holdings in the company but what do I know?

This is one of my fav cool kids songs, they should of redid the lyrics to be rally themed for the commercial lol

it's obnoxiously ghetto :D

[YOUTUBE="Black Mags"]UGgD4XjPbPc[/YOUTUBE]
so thats why he holding the PK RIPPER in the video...now it all makes sense.

(btw, i have that song on my iPod, its labeled as "Wheelies on the Front" :lol: never knew who did it till now)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Does anyone know why Subaru backed out? Seems like he would be one of their best sponsees.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol you guys are funny. Ken isn't with subaru because subaru currently has no WRC team.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That was a big waste of my time and possibly the worst thing I've heard/seen in a while. Everyone has seen Ken Block do a doughnut. Gymkahana my ass, they should have called this "shitty DC endorsed suck ass rap video."

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ken Block said:
Last night we wrapped filming Gymkhana THREE Part 2. Here's the crew that helped make it happen. Cant wait for all of you to see it...I think we out did GYM 1 and 2!!!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am STILL not thrilled about him driving a Ford.