Kias Are Out To Get Me!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are! :scurred:

Yesterday a Sorento is tailgating the hell outta' me on the freeway. He whips around me on the right pulls directly in front of me and immediately slams on the brakes.
I don't think too much about it. There's always some dickless douchebag during rush hour traffic that thinks he's going to arrive at his destination significantly faster if he gets in front of just one car (that happens to be going as fast as the car in front of him):lol:

Then this morning, I'm cruising along a 4 lane surface street at about 47-48 in a 45. I have the right of way and this black older style Sportage turns directly in front of me. He could have gone to the other lane BUT NOOOO! He's gotta' whip in front of me, make me panic stop, and then proceed at 25mph in a 45 mph zone. That old Sportage had the glossiest, most mirror-like black paint I have seen on any Korean car. This means one thing. The last time he pulled in front of somebody like that, he got hit and the body shop did a good job because no old hooptie Sportage has paint that good.

Just a few minutes ago on my way to the Chicken and Fried Rice Joint, (I think that's the actual name :lol: 4 wings, rice and egg-roll, $2.99) A new-ish (paper tag) silver Sephia runs the red light right in front of me! Missed my front end by inches. And when I say "runs the red light" I don't mean he was a little late and ran through it right after it turned red. No I mean my light had been green for 15-20 full seconds and he just blew through his redlight. Dickhead had the nerve to flip me off as he drove off. What a fag.

Now just because you have a shitty car, that does not mean you are entitled to hit mine!

f**kers.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
impressive.

i say hide. a while ago they were doing a buy one get one free sale. (yes on cars. that's how cheap they are). there must be tons of those things.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kia's......they mean business!

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that should be their new advertising slogan.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: a commercial full of kia's cutting people off...."we mean business!!!"

:lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kia Spokesman"The Kia. Easy to finance and we require full coverage insurance so upgrading to a real car is just a collision away!"

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its okay beelze, you can buy one of those hail cars we have in town now. yay! $1000 cars woo

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
hahaha Kim Jong-il has a secret plot in the United States.....

(and no one give me a Political answer about the difference between North and South Korea and the car markets related to the dictarotships)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Last edited:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

They've been doing it for years!

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i lol`d myself, and yea,, chicken and rice is some good s**t,, lotta chicken, lotta rice,, low price :D

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
Yeh. When I drive I tend to go 50 in a 45, but no everyone has to go faster and cut me off. Makes me wish I had a device that shoots nails at people's tires so that they'd flip all over the place and f**king die.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeh. When I drive I tend to go 50 in a 45, but no everyone has to go faster and cut me off. Makes me wish I had a device that shoots nails at people's tires so that they'd flip all over the place and f**king die.
...:scurred: