Kill List

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
realitycheck said:
Correct me if im wrong but I thought a front wheel drive would have more traction, because of all the weight over the drive wheels.

Kill list/
5.0 mustang gt w/ 125 shot dry nitrous.
new hemi truck w/ that sport package thingy.
some bright orange civic coming up behind me at 120 mph. ;)
98 mustang gt w/ lots of mods
another mustang gt w/ flowmasters
tried to race a porsche carrera gt/s but he wouldnt go!
what do you drive? thats one hell of a kill list for somebody who doesnt know s**t about racing.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1sckcvc said:
what do you drive? thats one hell of a kill list for somebody who doesnt know s**t about racing.
well how bout you share some more of your infinate knowledge, and it don't matter what he drives cus you'll never beat it. And whats up with all your hate talkin' you got 173 posts, not very impressive. Man I hate people that think they know everything, he was being polite about it. And just incase your wondering that bright orange civic was mine, lol real funny r-check. You and your beast of a car.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Place your bets folks. :bitching:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I'm cool, I didn't start it either I'm just backin' up my man. none of this here, :bitching: 8)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1sckcvc said:
you seriously think you can take a ferrari off the line?..LAMFOAMFLMAORMLAFMAORMALFMAOFMALFMAORMLFMALFMAORALFMLFAMFLMLFMAOFALMFALMFAOOLMFLLAMLOLOLOLMLFAMLFMALFMALFMALFMLAMFALFMAFLMFLAMF............ :| ...................UH UH UH UH AAAAAAAAHAHAHALMFAMFLAMFOMALRMOAFMLAMFALFMAORMALFMALFMAORMALFMAFLAORALFMALFMAFOAMLRMLMFAOFLAMFLAMFOMALRMFOAFLAMFAORMALFMAF
i think you got it twisted...off a roll maybe for a few mph...long run? no...off the line? no

here is where you get defensive and go...."NO FAG BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU"RE AN IDIOT!"
ok i was just reading through this thread.....and i saw this?

are you serious? you thought i was serious? you honestly thought first of all, i could beat a ferrari, and that i would use anything called a turbonator? wow dude.....i would have thought more of even you.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can keep it...i dont know how anyone could think i was serious back there.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the record, ive read your avatar like 12 times, no, 13 times and yea...i could have been doing something important. where is seattle u from?

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually i live in lacey but i put seattle cus i have high doubts anyone that lives outside of washington knows where lacey is

edit- 13 times huh? so you wasted one minute and five seconds on my avatar? NOICE

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
same with where i live, nobody knows where maple valley is. but its cool

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<------knows where maple valley is...theres races there. ive been to a couple=)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, the only way people know about maple valley is the street racing. theres a good 300 or more cars that race down in renton, then every once in awhile they come up here and do their thing out on summit landsburg or wherever. its pretty cool

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a buncha races down in kent as well...we should hit those up some time

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea they pretty much meet in renton and then go wherever. i dont really race much, cuz to me its not worth loosing the car over, cuz one of my friends totalled his truck and was very luck to live, and my other friend got arrested and went to court for it.....but i still roll down and watch. nothing beats that rush

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i have nothing to race anymore :( i blew out my civic awhile back...i go to the races with my friend who happens to have a civic as well

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool. theres some nice cars down there.
ive seen multiple rx-7's, rx-8's, a 350Z, a R32 skyline, some really nice civics and stuff, there was an old Chevy Nova that used to go down there...stuff like that. cops down there will pull you over for about anything, and my windows are way past the legal limit, my bud got pulled over for having too dark of windows in his TERCEL....so im sure they would pull me over, than all that s**t comes up about do your parents know you're here and stuff. but i still go down there sometimes lol, usually in another friends car though.

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a skyline? the only time ive seen a skyline in real life was HIN. ive never seen one in motion