koni shock?

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HI yall I need to know what is a good shock that will go with Neuspeed race spring?
Im thinking to get the yellow koni's but im not sure are they good.
So help me out which 1 is a good shock.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm, Koni? also I'd suggest getting some Ground Control coilovers to go with it, a site sponsor is selling them for $250.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
umm, Koni? also I'd suggest getting some Ground Control coilovers to go with it, a site sponsor is selling them for $250.
????im lost lol

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
i dont want coilovers im lazy to adjust the thing thats y i want just springs

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, instead of neuspeed springs, get GC, it's way better. you'll thank yourself later on down the road. the GC's fit on the Koni's.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
well, instead of neuspeed springs, get GC, it's way better. you'll thank yourself later on down the road. the GC's fit on the Koni's.
is Illumina good???

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the koni.. great product i love mines.. get the koni yellow neuspeed version.. its pretty much the same price as the regular koni yellow. great thing about the koni is that u can adjust the high of the car by the struts.. so if u got springs and u dont light ur hight u can raise it or drop it. the neuspeed version have 5 hight adjustment the regular ones are only 3.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
get the koni.. great product i love mines.. get the koni yellow neuspeed version.. its pretty much the same price as the regular koni yellow. great thing about the koni is that u can adjust the high of the car by the struts.. so if u got springs and u dont light ur hight u can raise it or drop it. the neuspeed version have 5 hight adjustment the regular ones are only 3.
and where could i find this at?
would yall give me some website that sell them for a good price.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are coilovers is hard to adjust?
Becasue it look like a b***h to get the right hight for it.
How yall do it?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neuspeed and koni is a great combo..
since ur getting the yellow u can actually get the race springs..which give u a real nice drop...;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
immajackuup said:
Are coilovers is hard to adjust?
Becasue it look like a b***h to get the right hight for it.
How yall do it?
theey r not hard to adj...but u will have to take ur wheels off..loosen and then higher or lower and tighten again....
it's not something u'll be using a lot...i can tell u that much...:lol:
but its def. a plus...specially if u like ur car slammmed..:P

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want some koni yellows but they are so f**kin expensive:( I can almost get some omnis for the price of yellows.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah....see how much blacksheep can get them for u for..
i can hook u up with some1 that will get u koni/neuspeed yellow for right under $500..and u can cop the GC coils sleeves that blacksheep is selling for $250..which is a lkiller deal btw..i paid around $310..because they make specific apps for koni...and its about $40 extra...
so ur looking at about $750 or so...
trust me..u can't get a better setup for the money...:nono:

koni/gc>omni...;)

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i absolutely love my koni/neuspeed yellows mated to neuspeed sport springs. with my 17s i had 1 finger gap, and with my 15 SIs i have a little more, but i have the incorrect tires on there (which will be fixed once i roast them, lol).

koni is the s**t... i HIGHLY recommend them.

oh, and while the koni/neuspeeds do have 5 perches to set the ride height at, you have to disassemble everything to change it... just fyi.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So no1 is gonna show me a website that seill koni yellows for a good price?
I know where to get the neuspeeds race spring so i dont need to worry about that it even come with free shipping =)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
koni yellow..the cheapest i have seen is on ebay from a company names KurumaMotoring i believe...
jus do a search on ebay with the keywords Civic Koni...and u should see them for about $484...or so...

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
koni yellow..the cheapest i have seen is on ebay from a company names KurumaMotoring i believe...
jus do a search on ebay with the keywords Civic Koni...and u should see them for about $484...or so...
i dont trust ebay i hate them use to play around with ebay :evil: