koni shock?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhhh what?

i bought mines on ebay..and theres nothing for u not to trust..
the companies websites u go to buy from..the same companies sell on ebay...so i really dont see ur point..
jus pay with paypal and use a credit card and u dont have to worry about scammers...

the sellers i get shyt from has 10000 feedbacks...ur welcome to go and pay $145 per shock from neuspeed..:rolf:

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
uhhh what?

i bought mines on ebay..and theres nothing for u not to trust..
the companies websites u go to buy from..the same companies sell on ebay...so i really dont see ur point..
jus pay with paypal and use a credit card and u dont have to worry about scammers...

the sellers i get shyt from has 10000 feedbacks...ur welcome to go and pay $145 per shock from neuspeed..:rolf:
anyways i still dont like ebay just to my point of ideal

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the top are probably koni red..and the bottom is koni yellow..
but they r not koni/neuspeed yellows...the model for those are sp3...i can gurantee that they r not the sp3 models..jus regular yellow..
but just as good..;)

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You won't need gc's if you have H&R race springs... the neuspeed yellows are also height adjustable so you can just go with those.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yall know what imma go get me the tokico Illumina with neuspeed race spring

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$500 shipped http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1093669&page=1

i dont recommend neuspeed race with tokico or kyb.. by putting the neuspeed racing on them.. you already already voiding the warrenty. they are only tested to handled no more then 1.5. a lower drop then that will increase the chance of blowing and there is less shock travel for them.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zak8022 said:
i absolutely love my koni/neuspeed yellows mated to neuspeed sport springs. with my 17s i had 1 finger gap, and with my 15 SIs i have a little more, but i have the incorrect tires on there (which will be fixed once i roast them, lol).

koni is the s**t... i HIGHLY recommend them.

oh, and while the koni/neuspeeds do have 5 perches to set the ride height at, you have to disassemble everything to change it... just fyi.
i dont want to adjust the rid thats y i want just spring and shock so how about the koni shock kit?
Have any1 try it out?
Im thinkning to get that than the other 1 i said.

Mask0rz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
immajackuup said:
i dont want to adjust the rid thats y i want just spring and shock so how about the koni shock kit?
Have any1 try it out?
Im thinkning to get that than the other 1 i said.
The koni yellows are shock adjustable.

i own this:

With my 15" my car it didn't get slammed. I can easily ride with a full car ( 5 ppl ), and all bumpstops can be taken with ease.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mask0rz said:

i own this:

With my 15" my car it didn't get slammed. I can easily ride with a full car ( 5 ppl ), and all bumpstops can be taken with ease.
Do u have a pic of your car i wanna see how low is it.
I maybe buy this than save me alot of truble lol :D

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mask0rz said:

i own this:

Do u have a pic of your car i wanna see how low is it.
I maybe buy this than, save me alot of truble lol :D

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mask0rz said:

i own this:

what size is your tire and the offset on the wheel?
sorry for the other post kinda noob at this lol

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no help?
u don't wanty help..u knwo what u want and where u want it from so just go and get it/them...:what:

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
no help?
u don't wanty help..u knwo what u want and where u want it from so just go and get it/them...:what:
im asking about this what size is your tire and the offset on the wheel that are 15's

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Koni's are nice, i've seen them go for about 450.