LA Roll Call!!!!!!!!

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
hmm...so where exactly in LA are you?

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
lol most ppl know where it is when i say grand isle. all the way at the bottom of LA, off the gulf. port fourchon, maybe you heard of that already??

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
never heard of anything lower to the gulf than new orleans, lol. never been that deep, but i can see now why arlington is waaaaaaay too far for you to drive to a meet. too bad:???: hope ya'll got some stuff going on a little more close to you.

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
hhahhaha yah right. something going on in LA is about as good as a chance of LA not getting hit by a hurricane lol

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Thanks man. More than a month later, but at least somebody cares.:beer: Really sick ride too. Is that Airline Auto Center you're parked at?

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
i guess since he put a pic, i might as well too since i have new rims and headlights......

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Well I live in Tampa , FL now , but I did Live in Ruston La , and West Monroe La Its up in the norhtern part about 60 mile due East of Shrevport . Glad i live here now cause there aint s**t to do up there

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
ceppto said:
Well I live in Tampa , FL now , but I did Live in Ruston La , and West Monroe La Its up in the norhtern part about 60 mile due East of Shrevport . Glad i live here now cause there aint s**t to do up there
hahah yah i dont blame you. i passed through shreveport and all while going to the drag races in Dallas and it looked incredibly boring