LA Roll Call!!!!!!!!

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what happend to ur exhaust dustin? and where did u take that pic in ur sig....im still waiting on photoshop

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
its painted on the wall of the locker rooms at my high school football stadium

i have it but i have no idea how to get you the axcess code thign

tricked_civic

5+ Year Member
ok for one with all of us in lafayette how come no one gets together? or how about a get together with all the cars and one photo shoot

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
no idea........i will only be here for another week then i am going home for the break and im sure Russ will be too so maybe when we get back in january we could do something???

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my cousin lives in chalmette. i live about an hour away in long beach ms. i'll try to get some pics of our cars later today when we meet up.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats ur cuzin's name and what they drive? im a fellow chalmation

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cousins are stephen and sean turnbull. stephen drives a blacked out 96 civic and sean drives a 93 mustang convertible HO. they live in the arabi area.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a new face...welcome to the pretty much non active LA thread.....where u from?

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
egluver said:
im new here my name is rami whats up and this is my civic

Does anybody know what happened to this guy? He hasn't been active since the new year. I saw him driving down seigen ln a couple days ago.

tricked_civic

5+ Year Member
no clue but most of the guys are hanging around on SNI that is pretty much where i have been hanging out lately we have been having local meets here in lafayette but i will soon be living in BR so look out when i get there i will be the next one seen strolling around lol

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
not boring when you know where to go and what to do. maybe yeah compared to somewhere like tampa, but shreveport is growing and getting more exposure now.