Ladies, I need your opinion...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so I'm pretty sure my wife and I JUST found out we're expecting... She's 48 days late, and this is what we got...

This test was taken with "afternoon pee" lol and after she had a huge sweet tea...

So, she's gonna take another one first thing in the morning, but what's yalls opinion?

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well hell. That picture sucks :/ there is a faint pink line, not an evaporation line, but a legit pink line...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can solve this... what does the box say 1 line means? :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can solve this... what does the box say 1 line means? :lol:
Ahaha forreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, so I'm pretty sure my wife and I JUST found out we're expecting... She's 48 days late, and this is what we got...

This test was taken with "afternoon pee" lol and after she had a huge sweet tea...

So, she's gonna take another one first thing in the morning, but what's yalls opinion?

Whatever the box says the 1 line is for, there's your answer haha. Take a few more, those things are unreliable.

Off-topic, but my ex was something like a month and a half late. Scared the s**t outta me (I was 18 at the time, and realizing she was insane). She avoided going to the doctor. Finally, I made her go, and he informed me that her irregularity was due to her "poor eating habits". Also found out she was bulimic that day. Oh, and bi-polar (go figure), and mildly psychotic. Like, legitimately.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever the box says the 1 line is for, there's your answer haha. Take a few more, those things are unreliable.

Off-topic, but my ex was something like a month and a half late. Scared the s**t outta me (I was 18 at the time, and realizing she was insane). She avoided going to the doctor. Finally, I made her go, and he informed me that her irregularity was due to her "poor eating habits". Also found out she was bulimic that day. Oh, and bi-polar (go figure), and mildly psychotic. Like, legitimately.
There's 2 lines, the one just won't show up with this phones crappy camera... She's gonna retest in the morning, and go to the dr after work tomorrow...

And I'm glad you said EX lol she sounds about as awesome as my ex, but that's a long story. Lets just say she sold 100k with of tools (72" snap-on roll cab, completely full) for 2k, and bought "powder" with it... Yea. >:/

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That to me says a big NEGATIVE! :party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:

I've skipped my periods before and I've never in my life been on birth control. I've even skipped my periods a bunch of times even after having my daughter. Sure I've went into a complete tizzy thinking I was pregnant, sitting on the toilet for hours on end peeing on a stick and forcing myself to drink tons of water to get an endless result of misery.

Hormones can be out of whack which can be corrected with new birth control in most cases. Cyst can form. Hell there are many variations that can go wrong or be the culprit. If she is that concerned, go to a Gyno and get a blood and urine test instead of asking on a forum. :roll:

If you read the damn packages correctly it says you can get the best results when it is the first pee of the morning! That means, drink a lot of WATER ONLY, wake up, pee in the morning and THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN take the test. Why pee in the morning? BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE PREGNANCY HORMONES ARE BEST DETECTED!

I <3 me some E.P.T. tests. :roll:

Two FAINT lines only means because the test is SATURATED with piss!

If the two lines are not 100% DARK lines then it's a negative ghost rider.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's going to take another one in the morning, in less than 5 hours actually lol

She's also going to try and get into the dr today and get a blood test.

Like I said, the picture doesn't do it justice, there are 2 lines just one of them is very faint. Still pink though. Typically a "evaporation/saturation line" woudn't have any color, just a line.

Anyway, I'm going to try and get some sleep I'll be back in a few hours with the findings of the next test.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ok, do you see it now?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see it, but I still think that counts as 1 line, not 2.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright. Well she is making an appointment for thursday, so we'll know for sure then...

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was rediculous! She made me go out and buy more as she stayed in the house at 3 in the morning. after the last one i said i am not getting anymore congratulations lol I was all calm and she was freaking out. But the next day she calmed down about it =)

What ever happens OP I hope you like the results

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, I hope she is...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...I hope this doesnt turn into a for sale thread if its a pos.
Lmao, no. She already said "finish your daily and hurry up with your plans to boost the other one, when this baby gets here, you're losing your "allowance" for a while" lmao