Ladies, I need your opinion...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kick that s**t in over drive!
Patience... I figure she's about 6 or 7 weeks, average pregnancy is 40 weeks, that leaves roughly 33 weeks. At $100 a week, that's $3300. That should be more than enough for a turbo D and tune time :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:cool:

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Patience... I figure she's about 6 or 7 weeks, average pregnancy is 40 weeks, that leaves roughly 33 weeks. At $100 a week, that's $3300. That should be more than enough for a turbo D and tune time :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:cool:

Your optimism is encouraging haha. Glad to hear you're stoked!! The trip to the doctor will be your definitive answer, though. And yeah, my ex was insane. Now she's into spirit crystals and moonstones and weird anime s**t. Glad I'm out of that relationship lol. Also, her boyfriend (coincidentally, the one she left me for 7 years ago) looks like a zombie due to his pockmarks from speed. LAWL.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you posted on my "No Cable :(" thread (if not, take a look at it, and you'll see) I'm one of the most optimistic people you'll ever know. That thread was started in a rarely uncommon moment of pessimism lol

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP

Just had one of my own. Good luck with trying to keep building threw the whole 40 weeks. I say around week 30-35 is when she will start getting super serious about baby preping and believe you me when you go to babys r us and make your baby registry s**t GETS REAL lol the amount of s**t on the list that they give you and say that you need before he/she is born seems almost never ending. Prepare to spend almost 3k just on that. Just a tip dont buy to much newborn clothes. The baby shower will more than likely handle all those. Just get a outfit you want to bring her home in and take new born pics with. Oh and for god sakes invest in a big yoga ball and a swaddle me. When they are upset and nothing seems to help them, wrap him/her in a swaddle me and sit and bounce on the yoga ball. It'll be a matter if minutes before there out. lol mine is almost 3 months so if you got anymore Q or want some more tips just lmk :D

Sent from my DROIDX

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@dark one; I'm happily married :p

@cj; my son just turned 2, I got this lol thanks though :thumbup:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:eek: kelly :rolleyes: I know I just had a"nervous breakdown" over cable lol but, I don't see myself as f**ked, but, blessed =) I'm in a good place, awesome benefits, aaannnddd, becca gets paid maternity leave =) I'm not saying "it's all part of god's plan" our anything like that, but, the timing couldn't be better :thumbup: I'm excited :D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:eek: kelly :rolleyes: I know I just had a"nervous breakdown" over cable lol but, I don't see myself as f***ed, but, blessed =) I'm in a good place, awesome benefits, aaannnddd, becca gets paid maternity leave =) I'm not saying "it's all part of god's plan" our anything like that, but, the timing couldn't be better :thumbup: I'm excited :D

That would be my reaction if I saw the positive preggers. I just had the Mirena inserted to ensure no pregnancies for 5 years. I'd love to have another inserted for another 5 years. Being a teacher for so long is birth control enough though...seriously.

Look at this way. Despite the hardships you and your wife have been going through, you're both more than happy to make some booty! :hifive:

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
@cj; my son just turned 2, I got this lol thanks though :thumbup:

No problem lol if i would have known you already had one it would have saved me a lot if typing lol jk but for real though the swaddle me and yoga ball has been our life savor.

Sent from my DROIDX

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, different brand :

And the 2 from yesterday and the one from this morning:

I couldn't tell you what order those 3 were taken in lol but rest assured, we have an appointment Friday...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like she's not pregnant. I've taken quite a few where the other line was very faint, and obviously I wasn't pregnant.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not pregnant, been there way to many times

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's gonna be super disappointed if she "starts" she's 50 days late now, other than when we found out about our son, she's never been this late... I dunno. We'll find out for sure friday.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I couldn't tell you what order those 3 were taken in lol but rest assured, we have an appointment Friday...
lol, that's what i was going to say man, just go to the doxtor.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Do you believe me now? Lol Dr tomorrow morning, but "grandma" couldn't wait lol

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally made it to the dr yesterday, long story, but here:

Ironically, even though I already knew all of this, seeing it on paper kind kicked the wind out of me, so to speak.

Let me elaborate; I'm super stoked, that's not what I meant. I'm just saying that the responsible part of me, the one who still remembers being stressed to the point of almost crying, he says
"Dude. Just because you have "permission to boost" doesn't mean you should." And, the more I think about it, the more I want to spend the money on more useful things. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have a mildly built boosted D, but, I just finished building my B7 for my daily... I'd really like to have a NEW washing machine, and I still have to rescue all my s**t from the pawn shop... Being a responsible adult sucks, but, I have my family, and they will always come first.
I have a feeling this rant is going to result in hugs from puma... And something that sounds like I red stripe beer commercial, "yaayy responsibility" lol

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Congratulations your f**ked...

J/k I have 3 boys 8, 5, 3 and my fiance has one boy 6. I wouldn't change it for the world. With good reasonability and good budgeting skills you can manage to take care of your family n still boost your d but I would wait on that

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2