lethal6's '93 Sedan

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man that sucks! My brother just picked up a 95 sedan, a little beat up but runs great. Hope it works out for you bro.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Insurance covered it?
I only have liability and uninsured motorist.

Thing is...he hit me. His insurance is going to have to cover my vehicle. Problem is, no matter what I had done to this car, it's still a '93 Civic. They aren't worth much, lets face it. Not going to get much for it. Going to strip the rare stuff out, the stereo, small bits here and there, and swap my brand new snow tires off of it before the insurance comes to look at it. Stuff they WON'T give me anything for in the end anyway but stuff I can sell to make some kind of money back.

Not much to update really. I made my official recorded statements and the insurance adjuster's assistant called me to tell me that they will be contacting first thing Monday to set up a time/day to come look at it and take pictures. Then they will decide value and we will go from there.

My neck is hurting on and off. Not spinal but muscle. Only when I jar it or turn full to the left, right, up, or down. Rest of my body is absolutely fine.

Have a 2012 300M rental to drive for now. I HATE Chrysler but this thing is admittedly very nice. Loaded all to hell. Don't need the key out of my pocket. It reads me coming up to the car and auto unlocks and I just hit the "start button" to get it fired up, there isn't even an ignition switch to put the key into... It sync'd my iPhone automatically when I first got in and has full touch screen nav, heated leather, etc. Options are sweet, brand sucks.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm if u have any pain u need to see a dr and report it. It can come back to haunt you later and you wont be able to be covered by insurance if its a previous condition.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Umm if u have any pain u need to see a dr and report it. It can come back to haunt you later and you wont be able to be covered by insurance if its a previous condition.
This. Go get it checked out.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pain is completely gone today. Matter of fact, my left hip has been killing me for about 3 weeks and the pain is completely gone out of that as well. Must have jarred it back into alignment!

Stripped the car today of all the stuff I KNOW they won't give me anything for or won't add value. Now I wait until Tuesday for the inspection.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well me your shift extender!!
Fa-sho.

Keep an eye out for a sale thread. I am selling the bits that I took off yesterday and depending on how much the buy back is, I might be parting it out. We will see.

I will post a link when I start the sale thread next week.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, here is the final. I am getting $3280 for the car. The tow truck driver took it away yesterday afternoon. They wanted too much for the buy back, so I let it go.

I have a couple things that I pulled out of it before I let 'er go. I am making a sale thread right after I submit this post.

I am buying a 2003 Jetta VR6 Gli from my best friend. He wants to pick up a Touareg and is willing to let the GLi go for cheap. I will post up a thread when I get it.

Couple of end pics of my LX before it was hauled away...