Logan four door build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its still and auto. Im working on swapping it to a five speed. I really like this car but I also really want a stick shift so it seems reasonable

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its definitely reasonable and a fairly cheap thing to do with a single cam

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I beat the snow to take these photos but its too cold to wash Fiona so shes a bit dirty and by a bit I mean filthy.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For being dirty she still looks nice!
thanks man!

so im still feeling as if something isnt right about the exterior of the car... I think its the rims or lack of lip / side markers.. any ideas.

also im trying to sell my can to this kid this week so im going to the scrap yard to try and fine a different exhaust of another civic.. preferably a 8th gen civic or a rsx

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a new piece today! got it from a 5speed '96 cx that I will be returning to tomorrow to get some more parts from.

reptlcal

Caillou
looking clean, I'm gonna do a auto to manuel conversion on my ej8 as well. good luck with yours. also those password jdm sidemarkers Ive heard good things about, Im gonna get them soon as well.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ivolcomstoned what do you mean by pre-load. the closest thing to that I did was but some of the weight of the car on them when I tightened them down.

reptlcal I will be watching for it

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got some more parts that I will post soon but I gave Fionna a bath and snagged some pics at work.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I ordered some fun stuff but last night I picked up these GSR fat fives, they need a little work but it was a good deal so im going to do some dent filling, sanding and respray them before I whip them around,

Tolga

5+ Year Member
nice car man ! i swapped my failmatic transmission 3 years ago myself with a friend. its not as bad as people say.
and if you lookin for the european side markers in the fenders...i have more than 20 of it. the oem amber ;) if you want them,pay me only the shipping,or lets trade for something different what i cant buy here in germany ;) i have all european s**t what u guys want on mass here :D