Long road, and it ends in the 9's!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so first order of business was to convert my current turbo (T67) to Vband from 4 bolt... Because it's just EZer on life!! lol

i LOVEEEEE V-BANDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO MY FRIEND TOM FOR WELDING!!

AND MATCHING DOWNPIPE!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New stuff almost buttoned up!!

and a quickt 3" exhaust!! ( so the cops don't mess with me tooo much) V-band in 3 sections!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the next step involves a bit if street racing .. and i don't know how this site feels about that topic.. so i will hold out on that portion of this build!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this the where it gets good!!

ok ladies and Gents!!

well now that i have had the car dialed in .. i didn't have time to make it back to the track to get a ET on it !!

But i had a few grudge matches and $$ runs!!.. the car is (4-0)

a kid confronted me a day and asked about buying my motor because he was impressed by the way it ran yada yada!

after giving me a price i could not turn down,, it was SOLDDDDD!!

he got everythinggggggggggggggggggggg!

Block
Head
Cams
Camgears
Intake manifold and TB
injectors
rail
EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG SEPT THE TURBO SET UP!!

i even gave him the tune and resisterbox w/ a 3 bar mapsensor!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Time for the real build!!

time to go shopping!!

i still had to come out of pocket a few hundred bucks, but :what: lol

the parts list went like this!!

New "used" head (came off a back-up block i had that spun a bearing lastyear)
P&P
Skunk2 Tuner stage 1 cams
Skunk2 valvetrain
Powder coated Victor X manifold
Skunk2 70mm TB
Precision 1200cc injectors
BDL fuel rail

New Block
84.5mm GSR
9.8:1 CP Pistons
Manley turbo tuff rods
ACL bearings
stock GSR crank
Golgen Eagle headstugs
Cometic headgasket
Copper O-ringed

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hateee waiting for parts!!

so props for MB Racing for having 95% of my needs INSTOCK!!

GE headstuds
Tial "uber gay" Purple 50mm BOV . but i like it , lol
Precision 1200cc injectors
Avid race mounts EK-Bseriese
BDL fuel rail

The Valve Cover was vent-welded by my friend Tom , and painted by me!!

few more shots of the Valve Cover!

Other Random Parts!!

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn bro cars looking SICK!!!!

wish i had that money for a build like this one........

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn bro cars looking SICK!!!!

wish i had that money for a build like this one........
lol, trust me sometimes i wish i had the $$. lol

i cut cost by doing most of the work myself!!

which can get u in trouble , making costly mistakes!!

but u live and u learn :what:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clutch (Competition Clutch stage 6 lol).. it's the Dual diafram pressure plate with 4 puc sprung!!

PP is good for 400+ foot pound of Tq

oh and my new Precision 825hp cooler .. anyone needs a cold beer, because i got a Fridge!

truth be told the old cooler was bigger,, but had a few bent fins,, so it was sold !

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
Very nice skipped a few pages but very nice and good quick and clean progress. Gl with 9's your right atound the corner. I know a guy in a dd hatch that had 450 hp running 10's consistanlty. Now he is pushin 750 hp and aiming for single digits as well. Once again gl with everything, Far from rice now. Nice job

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice skipped a few pages but very nice and good quick and clean progress. Gl with 9's your right atound the corner. I know a guy in a dd hatch that had 450 hp running 10's consistanlty. Now he is pushin 750 hp and aiming for single digits as well. Once again gl with everything, Far from rice now. Nice job
sounds like myself!! lol

the car was on 430-450whp DD for a bit.. but i know it's not going to be enough to get into the 9's (and im not cutting the car up)

so right now the T67 IS GOOD FOR 750WHP .. so thats my goal.. when it goes i'll swap it for the BorgWarner S366 and shoot for 800whp

i'll take it in stride, because with more power = more upgrades to support! (right now i'll MILK the 1200cc injectors) when they peak i'll stop!

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
sounds like myself!! lol

the car was on 430-450whp DD for a bit.. but i know it's not going to be enough to get into the 9's (and im not cutting the car up)

so right now the T67 IS GOOD FOR 750WHP .. so thats my goal.. when it goes i'll swap it for the BorgWarner S366 and shoot for 800whp

i'll take it in stride, because with more power = more upgrades to support! (right now i'll MILK the 1200cc injectors) when they peak i'll stop!
True that, more power= more suspension/traction mods and fuel system. Didnt read what your current fuel supply was tho lol. my goal is just 450 and to keep it dd with ac. South texas is hella hott lol. Thats what im shooting for tho i have an em1 with an itr built for boost after i spun a bearing. Good luck againg tho heres a link to a local guy shooting for 8xx hp nevermind dont think the link will work ill try it any ways but ill copy and paste his set up http://www.corpusracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16561
i think you might have to register any ways here is his goal
new plans for my 850 whp integra gsr...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i talked to Tony Palo of T1 Racing Development who i believe still has the title for the quickest sfwd in the country and many of you know of him and his reputation and to the honda tech guys he is tony1. He has had my car for close to a year now and we have finally decided the final route we are taking for the car. Our goal is to get 850 whp out of the car and still have room for more if we decide to go for it. The car used to just be a regular integra with a built motor and decent turbo setup but now we have gone much farther to turn the car into a full out drag car. This is a goal of mine that i made back when i was 18 and bought my first 99 honda civic si and turbocharged it which is where i came up with the screen name redturbosi and have kept it ever since. I can say that my ecu supplying has covered this full project and i have to be greatful for my customers for pushing me all this time to get my ass out to the yards. I wouldnt be surprised if the chipped obd1 civic ecu in your car has not been in my hands before it made it to you.( i normally put a blue or green check right to the left of where the label goes) Well enough about me i will now give details of the new modifications we are going with.

CAR....
95 Acura Integra GSR HATCH R81 MILANO RED

ENGINE..
B18C1 BLOCK
Golden Eagle sleeves
aries pistons coated top and sides
Turbo Tuff Manley rods
Golden Eagle headstuds
Golden Eagele 84mm headgasket

B16a race cylinder head port and polish race valce job
Ferrea springs, retainers,locators, locks, oversized valves, and bronze guides
Skunk 2 pro 1 cams
Edelbrock intake manifold
1600 precision injectors 4 channel peak and hold injector driver
skunk2 carbon composite fuel rail

transmission
B series housing
Bseries gearset, dog engagement
liberty 5 gear cuff
Golden Eagle scattershield
quaife lsd
competition clutch big power twin disc
T1 G Force shifter kit with Avid solid motor mounts

Turbo Kit and accesories
Bullseye power Borg Warner s372 T1 spec with race compressor cover
Neukin top mount manifold
Neukin 4 inch down pipe
custom T1 Intercooler off of his race car 24 x12 x3.5 garrett core, custom end tanks with back door inlet v band outlet
omni 4 bar map sensor
2 Tial 44 mm wastegates
T1 Catch can
Custom T1 4'' Aluminum exhaust with borla resonato and large burns muffler

Suspension
Omni power full drag suspension

drive shaft shop stage 5 axles

Custom T1 Full 10 point chromoly cage with window net and parachute.

ECU..
motec m4 with cam trigger and individual coils whice i will lose the distrubutor.

Front end..
JOJO Callos 3 piece fiberglass front end. im not into body kits in any way but this widens the fenders so the slicks wont stick out and rub the fenders when slowing down and it just looks pretty cool.

i think i have named pretty much everything important. i think the project will be done in roughly 2 months and i cant wait to see it when she is done. Just hope i dont put her in a wall.

I hope this is of interest to anyone out there. please wish me luck with the car and not killing myself.

Once again nice job not tryingt to thread jack just hoping maybe it helps out. Good luck again

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True that, more power= more suspension/traction mods and fuel system. Didnt read what your current fuel supply was tho lol. my goal is just 450 and to keep it dd with ac. South texas is hella hott lol. Thats what im shooting for tho i have an em1 with an itr built for boost after i spun a bearing. Good luck againg tho heres a link to a local guy shooting for 8xx hp nevermind dont think the link will work ill try it any ways but ill copy and paste his set up http://www.corpusracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16561
i think you might have to register any ways here is his goal
new plans for my 850 whp integra gsr...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i talked to Tony Palo of T1 Racing Development who i believe still has the title for the quickest sfwd in the country and many of you know of him and his reputation and to the honda tech guys he is tony1. He has had my car for close to a year now and we have finally decided the final route we are taking for the car. Our goal is to get 850 whp out of the car and still have room for more if we decide to go for it. The car used to just be a regular integra with a built motor and decent turbo setup but now we have gone much farther to turn the car into a full out drag car. This is a goal of mine that i made back when i was 18 and bought my first 99 honda civic si and turbocharged it which is where i came up with the screen name redturbosi and have kept it ever since. I can say that my ecu supplying has covered this full project and i have to be greatful for my customers for pushing me all this time to get my ass out to the yards. I wouldnt be surprised if the chipped obd1 civic ecu in your car has not been in my hands before it made it to you.( i normally put a blue or green check right to the left of where the label goes) Well enough about me i will now give details of the new modifications we are going with.

CAR....
95 Acura Integra GSR HATCH R81 MILANO RED

ENGINE..
B18C1 BLOCK
Golden Eagle sleeves
aries pistons coated top and sides
Turbo Tuff Manley rods
Golden Eagle headstuds
Golden Eagele 84mm headgasket

B16a race cylinder head port and polish race valce job
Ferrea springs, retainers,locators, locks, oversized valves, and bronze guides
Skunk 2 pro 1 cams
Edelbrock intake manifold
1600 precision injectors 4 channel peak and hold injector driver
skunk2 carbon composite fuel rail

transmission
B series housing
Bseries gearset, dog engagement
liberty 5 gear cuff
Golden Eagle scattershield
quaife lsd
competition clutch big power twin disc
T1 G Force shifter kit with Avid solid motor mounts

Turbo Kit and accesories
Bullseye power Borg Warner s372 T1 spec with race compressor cover
Neukin top mount manifold
Neukin 4 inch down pipe
custom T1 Intercooler off of his race car 24 x12 x3.5 garrett core, custom end tanks with back door inlet v band outlet
omni 4 bar map sensor
2 Tial 44 mm wastegates
T1 Catch can
Custom T1 4'' Aluminum exhaust with borla resonato and large burns muffler

Suspension
Omni power full drag suspension

drive shaft shop stage 5 axles

Custom T1 Full 10 point chromoly cage with window net and parachute.

ECU..
motec m4 with cam trigger and individual coils whice i will lose the distrubutor.

Front end..
JOJO Callos 3 piece fiberglass front end. im not into body kits in any way but this widens the fenders so the slicks wont stick out and rub the fenders when slowing down and it just looks pretty cool.

i think i have named pretty much everything important. i think the project will be done in roughly 2 months and i cant wait to see it when she is done. Just hope i dont put her in a wall.

I hope this is of interest to anyone out there. please wish me luck with the car and not killing myself.

Once again nice job not tryingt to thread jack just hoping maybe it helps out. Good luck again

sickkkkkkkkk!!!

Tony 1=:worthy::worthy:

by the way , i am convinced he will be the first in the 8's in a SFWD trim Honda/Acura!

im on dual Walbro255 intanks right now!!

but soon i'll be swapping them for this bad boi!!