Lounge News

Status
Not open for further replies.
oc_civic said:
NO ONE MAKES YOU COME HERE ... no one made you leave, but yet you leave, for whatever reason. Make a new name and come back. if its SUCH a terrible site. WHY ARE YOU HERE ... what drives you to be part of something so bad... :roll:
I know no one makes me come here, I come here becuase I like some of the people on here, they are actually intelligent human beings, you guys should try one as a mod sometime, you might be surprised of what people with a full brain can accomplish.
and let's not talk about doing sneaky things, I never rigged any contests on CC.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ivan the Terrible said:
it was a s**t idea the first time, what makes it different this time.
It must have been pull an old idea out of your ass day in the mod lounge
why is it a bad idea?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
why is it a bad idea?
because it takes his all important post count from 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 down to 20... ;)

just answering for him since he wont be here for a bit...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peter the Great said:
wow, the mods are so cool, let's just ban everyone who disagrees with them :roll:
not too smart

1. You may only have ONE USER NAME violation of this will result in indefinite banning. There is no situation where you will be permitted to have more than one, should you need anything on your account changed that you cannot change please contact the staff.

oc_civic said:
because it takes his all important post count from 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 down to 20... ;)

just answering for him since he wont be here for a bit...
you shouldn't answer for people you don't know douche bag.
You guys are f**king brilliant, the only reason your a mod on here is because your on Mike's cock like crabs on a hooker.
maybe you should have asked the people on the site, yeah, without those 20,000+ memebers, that leaves a group of about 10 mods on here, nice f**king site you would have :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peter the Great said:
you shouldn't answer for people you don't know douche bag.
You guys are f**king brilliant, the only reason your a mod on here is because your on Mike's cock like crabs on a hooker.
maybe you should have asked the people on the site, yeah, without those 20,000+ memebers, that leaves a group of about 10 mods on here, nice f**king site you would have :thumbs up
actually i was a mod before mike had any idea....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ivan the Terrible said:
it was a s**t idea the first time, what makes it different this time.
It must have been pull an old idea out of your ass day in the mod lounge
The old members who didnt like the change are gone already. The ones who could deal with it stayed. Many of our regulars now are new since then.

So to answer your question simply, a new member base is what makes it different this time.

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so now that lounge posts dont count no more, is there still going to be threads closed?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
so now that lounge posts dont count no more, is there still going to be threads closed?
Of course. Threads that get out of hand and are incapable of creating anything positive will be closed.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, threads will still be closed....its not that people dont mind threads getting off topic -- but when you have a thread that is 5+ pages of nothing but flaming, its not gonna stay open....

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why should he be banned for having more than one name if you weren't banned for cheating on rotm

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think he should be banned either.

When he was Ivan he didn't start s**t with anyone.

Mami2fAst4u

ur supposed to be smiling
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
john nooooo......dont speak ur mind....i dont want u too to get bannedddd!!!!!!!!!! lol

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
I don't think he should be banned either.

When he was Ivan he didn't start s**t with anyone.
he always started crap with me :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.