Not open for further replies.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
Why should he be banned for having more than one name if you weren't banned for cheating on rotm
DirtyD said:
I don't think he should be banned either.

When he was Ivan he didn't start s**t with anyone.

ok wtf is the point of a forum if a guy can't speak his mind...he wasn't whoring any of the tech threads..he was speaking his mind in the lounge threads...and lounge threads r pointless so let the guy posts whatever the f**k he wants to post..he talks shyt about jade because he wants to...he can do that..jade can put him in ignore if she feels...eran talks shyt about her as well..i do not see eran being banned...not that i'm sayin he should be either...
we all have our own minds and we r always gonna speak differently..we r not f**kin each other that we have to please each other at all times...i do and always will speak whats on my mind..and i encourage every member on this site to do the same...people will argue people will fight...ths f**kin life..get over it...but imo u guys r going overboard with banning the guy....mods and smods get to do whatever the f**k they want speak however they like curse whenever they like close threads whenever they feel like it...we members are allowed to post but no mods and smods have to f**k with that too..not to mention mods and smods play the favorites game and i'm sure a certain some1 pmed jay jay cryin about ivan dissing them...i know some of us here are real young but for the rest of yall on this power trip ggrow the f**k up and unban the guy before u actually discourage people from participating in the forum altogether....

w00t i got my edit button too...after askin 50 million times...i thought the system is supposed to update that..:what:
and i forgot to mention Ivan didn't give a shyt about his post count....so lets not assume shyt about that..:nono:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you don't get one until a certain amount of posts

Mami2fAst4u

ur supposed to be smiling
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chartinael said:
Hm, I don't see an edit option ... I'd certainly be one who'd need that feature as I tend to hit enter without coordinating my thoughts ....

kristin
lol yea i think it takes like 5 months for someone to earn one....why??? i have noooo clue......but i have one and uu doooooonttttt..... :lol:

chartinael

5+ Year Member
Mami2fAst4u said:
lol yea i think it takes like 5 months for someone to earn one....why??? i have noooo clue......but i have one and uu doooooonttttt..... :lol:
oh, thanks for the info ... I kinda already figured that's what it would have to be altough it doesn't make any sense. I end up to double and triple post because I can't get back to just add a quote to the original post. And I really don't like that.

Kristin

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok this is being locked, all we had to do was explain in teh first post or on the first page, not whore thread about the situation.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
ok wtf is the point of a forum if a guy can't speak his mind...he wasn't whoring any of the tech threads..he was speaking his mind in the lounge threads...and lounge threads r pointless so let the guy posts whatever the f**k he wants to post..he talks shyt about jade because he wants to...he can do that..jade can put him in ignore if she feels...eran talks shyt about her as well..i do not see eran being banned...not that i'm sayin he should be either...
we all have our own minds and we r always gonna speak differently..we r not f**kin each other that we have to please each other at all times...i do and always will speak whats on my mind..and i encourage every member on this site to do the same...people will argue people will fight...ths f**kin life..get over it...but imo u guys r going overboard with banning the guy....mods and smods get to do whatever the f**k they want speak however they like curse whenever they like close threads whenever they feel like it...we members are allowed to post but no mods and smods have to f**k with that too..not to mention mods and smods play the favorites game and i'm sure a certain some1 pmed jay jay cryin about ivan dissing them...i know some of us here are real young but for the rest of yall on this power trip ggrow the f**k up and unban the guy before u actually discourage people from participating in the forum altogether....

here it is in VERY simple terms..

voice your opinion all you want.. just dont take part in these little "e-battles" where drama is the focus.. you can tell me my jdm parts are silly.. you can tell me that spending $350 on fog lights is rediculous.. the problem starts when you attack people on the site directly.. thats what he did.. and thats why he was banned.. THIS IS A CAR FORUM... it is not a bashing people e-war forum..

for the last time.. ALL WE ARE ASKING IS THAT YOU TREAT EACH OTHER WITH A LITTLE RESPECT... thats it..

i did not cry to anyone about ivan.. i dont have to i can ban him myself... BUT truth be told i was actualy not the one that pulled the trigger ;)

and finally eran.. the topic has already been discussed.. and he if he chooses to can make those details available to you...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyoen over 100 posts should have an edit button. jay jay is trying to fix that.. i will answer ANY questions about anything.. via PM or aim.. xoccivicx...

there is no power tripping going on here.. there just has to be a little more order thats all..

Status
Not open for further replies.