Lowered Teins 6sic6

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hix, mang, where the eff have you been? I can't make all these sigs on my own...

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
Hix, mang, where the eff have you been? I can't make all these sigs on my own...
I was on vacation all of last week bro. 8)
I've been swamped here at work so far. I'm sure I'll be back in the request sig thread with ya soon. I got a lot of new pix of my car from the stl meet so I've been working on a new one of my own. Looked like you were holding down the fort pretty good though. 8)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
I was on vacation all of last week bro. 8)
I've been swamped here at work so far. I'm sure I'll be back in the request sig thread with ya soon. I got a lot of new pix of my car from the stl meet so I've been working on a new one of my own. Looked like you were holding down the fort pretty good though. 8)
I try, bud. Did you see my new little pass time? Manga Automotive Editing! LoL

keebs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ohh ur car looks soooooooo niceee, be carefull with the bumps , my bro cracked his buddy club ;x f**kin bumps D:

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
keebs said:
ohh ur car looks soooooooo niceee, be carefull with the bumps , my bro cracked his buddy club ;x f**kin bumps D:
Thanks for the compliment bro.... so far so good, I haven't rubbed my bumper yet... I drive like a granny up inclines. 8)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drive like a granny all the time.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ever since I lowered my car the only time i get nervous is going into a self park building. man the inclines are STEEP!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I put some aluminum braces on the bottom of my front bumper that have an edge that comes down about an inch lower than my bumper.... so, if I start scraping it's the aluminum that gets it first.... hopefully I'll hear it and adjust.

GSR_Tech

PROD7GY
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats nice man, i just dropped my car on skunk2 springs and went over some train tracks and thought my car just broke in pieces but its fine :???:

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GSR_Tech said:
damn thats nice man, i just dropped my car on skunk2 springs and went over some train tracks and thought my car just broke in pieces but its fine :???:
Thanks bro. 8)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your car a lot man, it looks really good. you should match the mesh in the upper grill with the stuff thats in the body kit and get a back bumper. good job though i like it a lot.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FerioSpeed said:
I like your car a lot man, it looks really good. you should match the mesh in the upper grill with the stuff thats in the body kit and get a back bumper. good job though i like it a lot.
The mesh is already matched??? :lol:
Thanks for the compliments... I had a back lip comin but, the deal fell through. It's not on my list of priorities rite now but, I'll get somethin soon. 8)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a real car like Hix's... ... ... or the one I chopped for this month's contest :lol:

2000SIR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great man I like that body kit to its not to overdone

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I want a real car like Hix's... ... ... or the one I chopped for this month's contest :lol:
I think I'd take the one you chopped. :thumbs up
2000SIR said:
Looks great man I like that body kit to its not to overdone
Thanks man, I appreciate it. 8)

sane

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
headilghts

hey man...

SICK RIDE! looks great man. where'd you get those headlights??? holla back

sane

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sane said:
hey man...

SICK RIDE! looks great man. where'd you get those headlights??? holla back

sane
Thanks for the compliment... the headlights are from ebay, $115 shipped.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
returnoftheking said:
i like cheese
You assmonkey, you should like cheese. You're about the only one that helped me when I was looking for suspension ideas. 8)