15+ Year Member
just leave it like it is?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Probably just roll the fenders a little and lower it more and that looks like you would achieve your "stanced" look.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Their are plenty of diy on rolling fenders. You can use the old baseball bat method or use an actual fender roller. If you feel like you still aren't getting enough then get a big heavy 20lb sledge and get at beating the hell out of your fender well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you can answer my question or get off my thread faggot.
you need low pro tires, roll the fenders and pull them in the rear, and a flat roll on the front fenders and some negative camber and expect a smaller contact patch.

and if you dont know how to fit these wheels, why the hell did you buy them?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But I'm thinking you want the "stretched" look. So you would need smaller tires.

Last edited by a moderator:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well then then the XXR company lied to me. I ordered the tires off tirerack.com
It's not that they lied. Just stretching tires isn't a regular way of mounting tires.
The tires you bought are the correct size, for a stock height car. Now since you're trying to make them flush, the tire company isn't going to know that. That's why you need to research these things. Because not all company's know what style you want.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I hear you. I knew right when I opened the box they didn't look low profile. 0_o So I guess I f*cked myself and now I need to make it work because I'm not rich. I do all my stuff on my own.
Same as 99.9% of people on here. Just don't be so quick to judge.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can your coilovers go lower?
And I mean you could roll your fenders, but from the picture I saw it looks like you would have some awkward poke with out getting smaller tires...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP, im on similar sized wheels but an inch of less offset +25 on a 15x8. I had to roll front and rear flat to clear my tires, and i happen to have a set of pretty meaty tires too. You can see how close my setup is and you'll need to pull an extra inch of clearance (25.4mm = 1inch)
Also keep in mind that im running -2* of camber in the front and -2.3* in the rear to clear. you'll need more

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes. What CHILD said.

A higher offset would be a LOT easier to deal with.

Because kids who are all into the "stanced" and "zomg hellaflush" scene see these cars and think "I want the lowest offset possible" without actually understanding the geometry behind it.