Lowering EK on Zero Offset Wheels

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm done with this forum. You say to not have a zero offset and I switch it then you bash me for having it the "right way" wow forget it I'm out. I'll continue my project the way I want.
relax, no need to get pissy.

all he said was you are running excessive camber for running stock steelies. its not like you need all of that, now if you had the other wheels it would be a different story.

and there is nothing wrong with running 0 offset wheels, just you have to do it correctly and doing something like asking tirerack isnt correctly. you need to use search engines. if you would of came and asked what size tire you needed first. we could of told you and none of this would be happening.

we clearly arent that bad if there are this many people on here, you just need to learn how to handle advice and recommendations. dont take everything to heart and get it caught up in your head its an insult.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm done with this forum. You say to not have a zero offset and I switch it then you bash me for having it the "right way" wow forget it I'm out. I'll continue my project the way I want.
Nobody is bashing you. Grow up. Having tons of negative camber whether its on a skinny wheel or a wide low offset wheel is kind of dumb. If you like it, then by all means rock it nobody actually gives a damn. But if you ask how it looks, respect other peoples opinions.