mah NSX type RRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace$nyper

want to know story of your life you will DIE ALONE. f**k THIS guy and f**k THE f**king DIAZ BROTHERS I BURRY THOSE COCKAROCHES!
lol i love me

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!! im getting kicked off the gayest forum ever....all your mighty civic power is just too much for me....

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your such a littl gi irl

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why r u even hating a honda i know for chit Si don't have much torque look at u, a supra u want to compare a supra with a civic come on, unless u has your ass kick by a civic. u just don't know the potential of the civics.

Ace$nyper

Originally posted by arimport
OHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!! im getting kicked off the gayest forum ever....all your mighty civic power is just too much for me....
yup yup thats why your punk ass shall be banned. To be honset i love it when these bitches come here and get pwnd you get to see so many good busts.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by GioVtec
why r u even hating a honda i know for chit Si don't have much torque look at u, a supra u want to compare a supra with a civic come on, unless u has your ass kick by a civic. u just don't know the potential of the civics.
hahaha.....you must not know the potential of the 2jz blocks....

Ace$nyper

hahaha.....you must not know the potential of the 2jz blocks....
Oh i do and i also know there about a 500 hp differ from what your motor and a TT motor can hold so opps pwnd by your lack of knowagle while a b16 can hold about 500 hp on stock crank.

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This being the gayest forum and you being apart of it=you being gay. You made this forum gay just by logging on. When you leave this forum will be cool again and you will still be gay. You can't change that. Wait did you have Subway for lunch?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know supras motherfocker, my friend has one TT 612 hp and 599 tq

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ace$nyper
Oh i do and i also know there about a 500 hp differ from what your motor and a TT motor can hold so opps pwnd by your lack of knowagle while a b16 can hold about 500 hp on stock crank.
hahahaha....you must not know...the only thing that differs between the na and tt block is the fact the tt has pits in the pistons to lower the compression...but my 3mm hg takes care of that...so guess what...BOOM, same engine.....im glad you know what your talking about

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got told

Ace$nyper

hahahaha....you must not know...the only thing that differs between the na and tt block is the fact the tt has pits in the pistons to lower the compression...but my 3mm hg takes care of that...so guess what...BOOM, same engine.....im glad you know what your talking about
sure it isn't i'm sure you know more then me you being 12 and all

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they 2jz also have diff cams and the engine internals are not the same

Ace$nyper

LOL clown cock your a laugh why you put a thick ass headgasket on your N/A motor explain that to me then?

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sure it isn't i'm sure you know more then me you being 12 and all
ahahaha.....ok...just go research then come back and tell me...maybe if you knew about supras your ignorance wouldnt ashame the human race

Ace$nyper

see whats funny is hes getting mad IRL i'm just laughing cause i bet hes surpa less hes ass is so broke don't even got a hotwheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.