mah NSX type RRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ace$nyper
gears yes but remotly explain the engine bay how the hell engine bay shinks the N/A and TT are same chassis the TT is tighter due to its turbines and I/C.
BTW good job picking up SCC and copying.
it doesnt shrink dumbass.....the place where the turbo sits is partially taken up by the distributor...good try though

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uh...

This thread is GHEY.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by GioVtec
yeah it sounded familiar this fooker doens know chit
im sorry every singe aspect of the supra has been analyzed in magazines.....thats what happens when you have a nice car...unlike your civics....so now....i guess i cant say anything without being called a copier....since u know every single part of the supra has been published

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by exoin
Yeah but you're still poor.
explain how this has any relavance to the current argument? im sorry i dont need to use wealth as a defense cuz im not living in a trailer home w/ my sister as my wife

Ace$nyper

what the hell does that mean please tell me you've seen that any info on civics stangs many other tuner cars is out for all

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're jealous cause you're poor. You can't afford a Civic so you have to flame everyone to make yourself feel better.

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by arimport
www.arimport.com pwnz you pussy honda bitches....

LOL

ASIAN POO
Oh no.. Not another Jin1Evo.. All's I had to do was click the link , then read this post. Someone ban this fool please.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok....how about some more differences:

3)smaller fuel pump on the n/a

4)injectors also 330(high impcc vs 550cc low imp

5)oil squirters

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by exoin
You're jealous cause you're poor. You can't afford a Civic so you have to flame everyone to make yourself feel better.
ok

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ugh... this is getting old.

Ace$nyper

yea good job noob BTW much boost you running safely without oil squirters? or did they also magicly get on your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.