Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t Ma Bad Son
do it again, and im get my mexican friends to kick your ass and hold you hostage on a lawnmower :twisted:

and trust me, they know how to handle a lawnmower...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever, f**k that pussy! He gets and asshoopin then he cries about it. Motherfucker, take it like a man! He should be mad at all his boys that were there and didn't help him whoop some ass, ESPECIALLY the one he was bringing the jack for! Bitches........ alll of them...... BITCHES! :x

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whatever, f**k that pussy! He gets and asshoopin then he cries about it. Motherfucker, take it like a man! He should be mad at all his boys that were there and didn't help him whoop some ass, ESPECIALLY the one he was bringing the jack for! Bitches........ alll of them...... BITCHES! :x
Usually I agree with you Biz, but the Orlando area street racing scene isn't what people make it out to be. He's not complaining at the fact he got his ass beat. He's pissed off at the fact that he got his ass beat because they were street racing and hit HIS truck then beat the living s**t out of him, told him he had to pay to fix the SRT4 and they were going to take his truck, and probably kill him.

The sad thing, street racing isn't racing anymore, it's all about wanna be thugs doing this bullshit and pulling guns out and s**t.

Most weekly car meets last for a month or two then have to move because they over run by these wanna be thug ricers, and if you try to let them know to go somewhere else you'll get your ass beat or shot.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I know dude! Florida is f**king pretty bad. Some crazy motherfuckers out thurr.....

I was just talkin' s**t anyways ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh I know dude! Florida is f**king pretty bad. Some crazy motherfuckers out thurr.....

I was just talkin' s**t anyways ;)
Shut the f**k up before I call again and start talking in spanish with my whiteboy accent :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**ked up. I'll stay in the north east thanks.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this happens down in dallas all the time.. which is why i dont go anymore ;P

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silly ricers, always taking things so seriously.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats crazy... sorta near where I'm at, f**k street racing man...

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it always turns bad somehow, either the loser gets pissed and starts crap, or people lose a bet, whatever. its dumb

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I lived in Alabama, a guy got shot at a street race in Birmingham. If my friend is getting f**ked up, you better believe I'll do something right away to help.. I'd rather go down trying than running away.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLD UP that dude was not rican ... he was to ugly, he was a Mexican or Salvadorian.

Not all spanish people are Rican

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HOLD UP that dude was not rican ... he was to ugly, he was a Mexican or Salvadorian.

Not all spanish people are Rican
This is Orlando buddy, we get alot of Ricans :lol:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i live like 40min away in florida and didnt hear about this... thats crazy.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can tell if they're puerto rican if they smell like s**t.