Marines Urinate on Dead Insurgent Bodies (Opinion)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As you can tell, I havn't made a stance on this issue in here.
I've been WAITING to hear what you have to say. If you're not going to post it up publicly, can you PM me?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is what I feel most ppl and the mainstream media DON'T understand.

Let's be honest, this isn't the first time something like this has happened.
Marines dug out the gold teeth of the Japanese in WWII
Marines have strung fingers/ears on a necklace in Vietnam

War is the most gruesome, disgusting, horrible event any human being can be a part of. It completely erodes the foundation of a man and builds a completely new one. A foundation that allows him to kill the enemy without remorse, protect the men around him yet still sleep peacefully at night.The infantry has one job; kill. Plain and simple. We're not peacekeepers, we're not built for humanitarian aid. In short, we secure the beach, f**k EVERYTHING up and make a path for the Army to come in and setup shop.

A 'counter-insurgency' is a non-doctrinal war. No where in any official military publication will you find protocol on how this is supposed to be fought. It's by the seat of our pants essentially. Now your taking the most combat hardend individuals (from Desert Storm/Shield and the bulk from OIF) and telling them to make nice with the people they've been bred to hate most? I'm suprised it took this long.

Who do I blame? Social networking / social media. The ease and complete intergration of Twitter/Facebook ect into our lives now has two totally different worlds colliding. The ignorant (1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.) lives of the general population, with the obscene day-to-day lives of a human at war. The average civilian will NEVER comprehend the brutality of war yet make belittling statements towards the men / women who eat, sleep and LIVE in this enviroment.

/rant...for now.

------
Cliffs:
- Worse things have been done but we didnt have social media to broadcast it with
- You're taking brutal, animalistic men and making them both aggressors AND peacekeepers. What do you expect?
- I blame todays ignorant society and the intergration of social networking.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who do I blame? Social networking / social media. The ease and complete intergration of Twitter/Facebook ect into our lives now has two totally different worlds colliding. The ignorant (1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.) lives of the general population, with the obscene day-to-day lives of a human at war. The average civilian will NEVER comprehend the brutality of war yet make belittling statements towards the men / women who eat, sleep and LIVE in this enviroment.

------
Cliffs:
- I blame todays ignorant society and the intergration of social networking.
Right on with you brah. I sure as hell know I will never fully comprehend the blood, sweat, and tears you guys shed out there. I work and have worked with several people at my job that served (marines, air force, navy, etc.) for 10, 15, 20+ years. They too say the stuff they see and do, no person could understand the true nature of what goes on. Not only just straight up killing but overall life in those conditions.

Sure, this s*** looks bad for the USMC and US in general, but give em a f***ing break.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
See I'm caught in a moral dilema over the issue. because my morality side that (like it or not) is strongly rooted in a personal faith, says that the triumph over their adversaries should have been enough of an accomplishment (akin to "good sportsmanship") but my tempered side most certainly understands the desire to brandish your victory over an opponent's head (alive or dead)...

in the end, it comes down to this...we aren't there. the only members whom i believe have the right to make judgement calls on these actions are the marines peers. Denny knows what its like over there first hand, all we can get is the media's stance or the second hand account from Armed Forces members who have come home.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont give a f**k what they do. Shoot at me I would shoot back and if I was feeling dangerous I might piss on one of them too. Granted I dont have it in me to go to war so im just all talk

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
See I'm caught in a moral dilema over the issue. because my morality side that (like it or not) is strongly rooted in a personal faith, says that the triumph over their adversaries should have been enough of an accomplishment (akin to "good sportsmanship") but my tempered side most certainly understands the desire to brandish your victory over an opponent's head (alive or dead)...

in the end, it comes down to this...we aren't there. the only members whom i believe have the right to make judgement calls on these actions are the marines peers. Denny knows what its like over there first hand, all we can get is the media's stance or the second hand account from Armed Forces members who have come home.
THANK YOU!!!!! you coudlnt have said it better!!!!

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you don't feel that the US forces should hold themselves to a higher standard of conduct? That it's acceptable to do as the insurgents do? I'm just raising questions. As you can tell, I havn't made a stance on this issue in here.
of coarse i feel the US forces should hold themselves to a higher standard, its the fact that we were not there, and we didn't witness what went down for them to act the way they did, and i don't get why anyone would tape such a stupid act in the first place.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bloodshows.com

Where I'm at, I don't have access to the site. They have thousands of videos which shouldn't be viewed by anyone with a sense or morality. Dig around.
WTF. chainsaw beheading.. :shock:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WTF. chainsaw beheading.. :shock:
They have all kinds of good stuff on there. My buddy and I would spend hours trying to find the worst of the worst.

The video "Chomp" had me dry-heaving into a Dorito bag.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They have all kinds of good stuff on there. My buddy and I would spend hours trying to find the worst of the worst.

The video "Chomp" had me dry-heaving into a Dorito bag.
Watching that kinda s**t will f**k up your head.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?npt=NP1

Story posted above.

Just interested in what a more 'general public' thinks. Don't know if anyone has heard about this (no idea how big an impact it has on people back home) or has any thoughtful discussion into this. Keep it civil and centered.
uncalled for.

a cop doesn't go out of his way, after arresting someone, take's out his cock and pisses on that person.

in other words, it was not part of the marines job requirment to piss on someone. they're job is to kill. not piss on people they have killed.

American is a place were laws and regulations are strictly enforced. This will effect Americans the most.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skining the face of a man off for supporting GIRoA
Dunking a girls face in battery acid for wanting to go to school
Stoning a man / woman to death
Setting man / woman on fire while throwing rocks / beating them to death (Seperate occasions)
Gratutitious amounts of beheading of 'western supporters'

Just to name a new

(These videos are public btw.)

So America is an Eye for eye type of nation? is what your saying?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
in other words, it was not part of the marines job requirment to piss on someone. they're job is to kill. not piss on people they have killed.
Do you think you're good enough to be trained to kill, fight for your life every single day, sleep in a pile of sand, eat sh*t for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....all for about $2 an hour, and not have any faults? If so, I'd be pretty impressed. Otherwise, I think a little more respect should be shown for the men fighting for us.

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
------

- You're taking brutal, animalistic men and making them both aggressors AND peacekeepers. What do you expect?
Brains. I want brains in these men. Thank you for the brutality and animalistics, but never forget that you are not an animal.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you think you're good enough to be trained to kill, fight for your life every single day, sleep in a pile of sand, eat sh*t for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....all for about $2 an hour, and not have any faults? If so, I'd be pretty impressed. Otherwise, I think a little more respect should be shown for the men fighting for us.
I never said i was good enough for anything, you got that? This is what i said.

They f*cked up, ok? you got that?

After you withdraw money from someones bank account and hand it to them, do you piss on the their remaining balance receipt? No. No because that is not part of your job requirement.

Oh, but others have done worse! the terrorist have done worse right!

In this case, it is not about the, he did that she did this. In this case it is about marines f*cking up.

Oh, and you know nothing about the respect i have for this country and those who fight for it. so, please, never again make an attempt at putting me in the spot light about whether i should have more respect.