Mass Meet August 8

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
I.m just down the road,gotta check, but should be able to make it.
your from poughkeepsie?? if you dont know how to get there maybe you could follow me or something i know where it is or if u need directions just ask me

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
speaking of which, lets get some directions posted please, i have no clue where this place is or how to get there.

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is some directions from mapquest.com......the address to the mall is
385 Southbridge Street
Auburn, MA 01501

we got to plan a time also! what time is good for everybody?? like 2:00??

8: Merge onto I-90 E toward BOSTON/MASS TPKE (Portions toll). or WEST depending where u come from!
9: Take the exit- exit number 10- toward I-290/WORCESTER/I-395/OXFORD/WEBSTER.
10: Merge onto I-290 E via the exit- on the left- toward WORCESTER.
11: Take the SWANSON RD exit- exit number 9- toward AUBURN/SOUTHBRIDGE ST.
12: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SWANSON RD.
13: Turn RIGHT onto SOUTHBRIDGE ST/MA-12.
14: End at 385 SOUTHBRIDGE ST AUBURN MA

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice, less th an an hr from my place according to mapquest. i just hope to god i get my car done on time.

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 weeks man get workin!!! yeah mapquest said it is 2 hours 45 minutes from my house but i used to live in boston this past year and i get to boston in almost that time so its probably closer to your hosue then mapquest says.

FANATTIC8228

Put me down as a definitely going. I hope I can get my car lowered in time for the meet. I think I will drop it either this weekend, or next saturday, the day before the meet.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am all up for it. But I have to make sure its not during the playoffs for my team, i dont think it is so u can count me in.... as for as Auburn, i live right in boston and its about 45 minutes away but honestly a good amount of imports meet up late Sat. nights right outside of boston in everett at a MCdonalds that gets packed every Sat night, ill see if i can take some pics this or next saturday so yall can see thats if you guys dont find it to out of the way to drive home late.

I've been to the Auburn mall before and its not the greatest place to go cuz its too in the boondocks, Idont know If anyone else has been in the area, but honestly I;d rather not have it there, no offense

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the Auburn Mall is right in the Middle of everybody almost....its closer to NY and CT..... 3 and a half hours to Everett would be a long drive home for me on a saturday night but maybe one weekend i could get a hotel or something but on the 8th i think its a good spot.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i thought it was auburn washington at first i was all excited

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i figured that, maybe i just hate Worcester. Ah well I'm in and so is my friend's Integra.

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah worcester isnt very exciting but its a good location....im going to ocean city maryland till sunday so everybody spread the word and keep the thread alive!

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00_JDMb16 said:
your from poughkeepsie?? if you dont know how to get there maybe you could follow me or something i know where it is or if u need directions just ask me
B good to have someone to travel with!

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo we should meet at the poughkeepsie galleria, that would be very cool, if anybody would like to do this please contact me at streetslayr10195

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, i may be able to make the meet, ill check up with u guys later, but i dont really have anything to show off. also what time and what are we gonna be doin?? if oh yeah if i say that im comin that means im gonna come unless the world is comming to an end lol

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the way i look at it the meet is basically so we can obviously meet but so we can all see each others cars and to prevent us from post whoring, lol. Who knows if we get really bored then we'll race to see who has the slowest civic.

FANATTIC8228

The only thing remaining is the time. What time are we going to meet up?

Mark7901

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
the way i look at it the meet is basically so we can obviously meet but so we can all see each others cars and to prevent us from post whoring, lol. Who knows if we get really bored then we'll race to see who has the slowest civic.

Im sure the cops around there are as* clowns.....but Im down...anyone have less than 140 hp in their civic? If so Ill race....If not Ill watch.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks doubtful that ill be able to bring the project, so 125 hp for me :(

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump...hey guys im going on vaca all this coming week i am leaving saturday after work and will be back on friday...then i gotta put my coilovers on the day before the meet...i hand over the updating to handlebarsfsr cuz he can...whatever you guys think is a good time to meet works for me...how does noon sound to everyone or whatever time works for everyone...i hope there is more people after i come back from maine