Mass Meet August 8

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds good, enjoy your trip. hopefully we'll have a few more names by then. and i think more like 2 or so, it'll give people who live far away a chance to get there on time without having to get up early.

Benny Blanco

Banned
yeah..... im down... mike just call me like 3 days befor or w/e and im down

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah fudge work, ahah i read in the first post 2pm? but someone brought up noon? either ones fine, and is anyone bringing friends? im syked

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
time right now is 2 pm, 9civic7 suggested noon, but i think thats a bit early for the people who have to travel a ways. all info can be found in the 1st post, we keep editing it as necessary to add people and change the time.

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2:00 would be good for me cause i am about 2 and a half hours away and this way i can sleep in lol..also where at the mall are we gonna meet up?? ive never been there before....

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me either, ill have to leave that up to 9civic7, hes the only local as far as i know.

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys this is right before i am leaving...i think we could be up down near filenes...its at the far end of the mall...if you turn near the library its all the way down the end its the bigest part of the parking lot you should be near golden pizza

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, jw with the everyones username in the first page can we get real names too? my names aric...ahah thats no type-o either its like eric with an a

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im bringing one maybe two friends with me one has a 93 teg and the other who might come has a 98 civic.

In Regards to names, the name's Eliver like Oliver but with an E obviously.... Your not the only one with a weird name Arick..HA!

civic!

my daughter is the s**t.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys, sorry but i have to pull out at the last minute. the wifey's flight doesn't leave till monday now so i need to spend the weekend w/ her. sure some of you can understand. hit me up if any thing goes down in the next month or so.
peace.

civic!

my daughter is the s**t.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw hope everyone has a good time. :D

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow this meet will most likely be better than north meets south (california)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dark said:
wow this meet will most likely be better than north meets south (california)

not quite yet, but i hope we continue to get more peeps.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
not quite yet, but i hope we continue to get more peeps.
no seriously there's only like 13 members that are thinking about goin, and some may leave cause there's a better meet goin on at the same time...

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo the whip is pretty stock but me and my cuzin will be there...civimanex pz

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
os my cuzin has a 4 door 97 lx i obviously have a 98 green civic ex coupe well be there

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
Im bringing one maybe two friends with me one has a 93 teg and the other who might come has a 98 civic.

In Regards to names, the name's Eliver like Oliver but with an E obviously.... Your not the only one with a weird name Arick..HA!
wooow ahah its always good to know there other people that have wierd names too. what sucks too is that i have a twin brother and his name is raymond, how come i have the wierd ass name?!?

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznlax4life said:
wooow ahah its always good to know there other people that have wierd names too. what sucks too is that i have a twin brother and his name is raymond, how come i have the wierd ass name?!?
yeah i know its always some weird s**t, it'll something like Joe, Tommy, Mike and my last son Babaganoosh...

Bad news peeps Im am pulling out due to the fact that I have to work, although I may mysteriously come down with something that day and not be able to work, but feel good enough to make it down to the meet.