Meet The Devil Civic....

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, that's LHD.... not RHD. :what:
OK I WAS WRONG, IT WAS RHD CONVERTED TO LHD, FIRST TIME I WAS IN FRONT OF THE CAR VIEW, NOW I'M INSIDE THE CAR...GET IT?? 8)

IN SOUTHAMERICA ALL CARS ARE LHD (INSIDE THE CAR VIEW) AND IMPORTS FROM JAPAN ARE RHD, HERE ARE CONVERTED. =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, does it really matter to anyone if it's LHD or a RHD. He's obviously getting mad with the sarcasm and the negative comments so why even post if your gonna be shitty about his civic? He posted this thread in the member's rides so other members can see his civic wich he is so proud of and has every right to be. I don't remember him asking for help on gas millage or what are your thoughts on what he can do to make his civic more like your civics

9. The golden forum rule: "if you don't like it, don't click it" Respect each other. Show maturity. Be civil. Don’t call each other names (unless you are friends bullshitting). Don’t come on here to be an a*****e. Have some tact. It’s ok to disagree with someone. It’s even ok to tell them that you think that they have an ugly car (should they ask for your opinion). What is not ok is to be directly slanderous. You can say whatever you want; it’s all in how you say it.

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Man, does it really matter to anyone if it's LHD or a RHD. He's obviously getting mad with the sarcasm and the negative comments so why even post if your gonna be shitty about his civic? He posted this thread in the member's rides so other members can see his civic wich he is so proud of and has every right to be. I don't remember him asking for help on gas millage or what are your thoughts on what he can do to make his civic more like your civics
OK

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I didn't know if it was a typo, a miss in communication, or if these were old pics, etc. I didn't get shitty abotu his Civic. :what:

It's not my fault he screamed at me because I asked a simple question. Guess that maybe some people will say they don't like what you have if you post your car up.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I didn't know if it was a typo, a miss in communication, or if these were old pics, etc. I didn't get shitty abotu his Civic. :what:

It's not my fault he screamed at me because I asked a simple question. Guess that maybe some people will say they don't like what you have if you post your car up.
I don't think he was yelling at you he probably just left the caps locked fro yelling at your bf :lol:

it's not your comment that's negative, yo were just confused as I was about the RHD / LHD thing. This new member seems really coO and I get the felling that his English is limited so he might not understand everything posted all that well. So he may just take some criticism as negative comments. I personally think that eran was just trying to help a nigga out but he can get a bit cocky :lol: wich I don't find negative myself but actually find it funny.

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooh... bizoneoeh just rolled you up... and SMOKED your ass...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jaredkay said:
:???: :what:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

You have to admit that you can tell how much this guy loves his car. Just look how clean everything is :shock: you should see mine :oops:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is the best intake that i've ever seen...hahahahah....not too bad....get it dropped tho s00n. keep up the g00d work man!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry you don't want my help, puta. Just figured I'd let you know that it's bad for your car, but you obviously know better than me :roll:

Have fun choking your engine with heatsoak :thumbs up

PS - Chupa mi juevos.

LaMbErT*EG4

Sexeh!
5+ Year Member
Im not too hawt on it but heyyy whatever rocks your boat man! I have to say though i hate clear lights on any car. And what exhuast is that ?

Also what language do most of you guys speak ?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LaMbErT*EG4 said:
Im not too hawt on it but heyyy whatever rocks your boat man! I have to say though i hate clear lights on any car. And what exhuast is that ?

Also what language do most of you guys speak ?
We mostly speak english here, but cuz this guy's from SA, people decided to roll Spanish =)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really feeling the way your going with it...but your engine bay is freakin clean as hell!!!!!!! :shock:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap.....I think I'm in the wrong forum :rolf:

lol...well...about the car...it looks like it could be nice, but I'm just not feelin it :???:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jaredkay said:
Yeah... he didn't smoke anyone's ass. :what:

I didn't even say anything about the looks of the car. Only wondering why he called it RHD when it's LHD. I wouldn't recommend putting your air filter on like that either, but whatever he wants to do. His car.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah... he didn't smoke anyone's ass. :what:

I didn't even say anything about the looks of the car. Only wondering why he called it RHD when it's LHD. I wouldn't recommend putting your air filter on like that either, but whatever he wants to do. His car.
I don't know what the f**k he was talking about either :???:

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome mang but the boddy kit not my style..but props for rhd

Fast_RPM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just wait for the summer i'll post up my car pics', want i have is a 94 civic coupe red. just to0 dirty cuz of winter dude.