Meet The Devil Civic....

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
here's his original post. Where the f**k did he ask for your opinion. He simply wanted to present his car to CC. That's what the member's ride forum is for unless they ask what you think. I don't have to call a mod like the way you do all the time. I have no b***h in my blood what so ever ;) I know you don't smoke weed but I really think you should so you could see yourself and the way you act and treat others.
I honnestly cannot remember the last time I reported a post (other than when Todd brought my dead father into an arguement). I guess I have no "b***h in my blood" either. :roll: He said "hope you like it." I didn't, and so I told him that. He seemed to get enough positive responses, I'm sure that my opinion isn't going to disuade him from posting here ever again. I don't lie to people, I don't sugarcoat things, and I speak my mind and my opinions. Here, and in my everyday life. I don't treat people like crap. I have friends with riced-out cars, and you know what, I make fun of them to their face. AND THEY'RE STILL FRIENDS WITH ME. Yeah, I really think I need to mellow out and "see myself and the way I act and treat others." So until you get me banned from clubcivic, I'm going to continue to tell people what I think of their cars. Your standards are petty. I'm allowed to give my opinion on a car, only if I like it? If i dislike it, I'm supposed to be a good little whippingboy and say nothing? f**king please.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
ive never given anyone a warning for politely stating an opinion... ive only given warnings when people are rude and disrespectfull.. if eran said anything to him that HE WAS OFFENDED by HE can report the post.. all the arguing is doing is driving the thread that much more off course.. you post your car.. some people like it some dont.. such is life.. as i state in the rules..'

its ok to say.. "your rims dont really match the car well imo, and the body kit is a little ill fitting"

its NOT ok to say... "your rims are gay and your body kit must be equally shitty and cheap since it fits like s**t... go buy some real parts you stupid ricer"

im NOT saying that these things apply to THIS car at all.. im simply illustrating the difference between constructive criticism... and the reality is it doesnt really have much to do with you.. i remember you got annoyed when OTHERS got involved in issues YOU were having.. you know reporting posts that dotn effect them and all.. i see this the same way... your doing a lot of yelling but i dont see what it really has to do with you.. if the posted is offended again he can report the posts and we will deal with it then.. pelase drop the arguing..
:rolf: someone reported this s**t didn't they. SNITHCHES :angryred:

you're right tho, this arguing is dumb. It would've been better if it was considered a debate, you're the king of debates

Sorry civic_iqq if I had a part in ruining your thread

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess I understand the point of constructive critism, but if someone posts up something wihere the object is to show it off, why can't he take the good with the bad?

I'm no JDM whore, that's for sure. I'd roll on Rotas (my drag car is) and I'd buy fake stuff if it served a purpose, but all of you "not my cup of tea" or "not my style" would be laughing your asses off if he was stateside.

My point is that this is the current Euro trend and compared to the US is the bling, all show, no go trend.

Personally, it's screams 1993 to me and I can't stand it. But kudos for the hard work and enthusiasm.

Steve

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll speak in english cause thats all I know :D what kinda kit is that? I love this car, it is a lil devil! Keep it up, I love the interior and engine the most.... MUCHO CLEAN!!!!

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
¡Tanto gusto! Bienvenido a Nueva York. ¿Está vuestro primero viaje en los estados unidos? Quiero ser médico. Vivo en Londres. ¿Podríais decirme adónde puedo comprar un poco queso, por favor?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jaredkay said:
¡Tanto gusto! Bienvenido a Nueva York. ¿Está vuestro primero viaje en los estados unidos? Quiero ser médico. Vivo en Londres. ¿Podríais decirme adónde puedo comprar un poco queso, por favor?
:slap:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Eran said:
(other than when Todd brought my dead father into an arguement)
*cough* horse s**t *cough*

but that's a discussion for another time ;)

and other than the air filter and a few other things... the car is pretty ok

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
*cough* horse s**t *cough*

but that's a discussion for another time ;)

and other than the air filter and a few other things... the car is pretty ok
not saying it was a misunderstanding, just saying that was the last time I reported a post. you did bring it up, I just misinterperated the intent. :thumbs up

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo hablo espano un poco...so no comprehende! but i love how that valve cover looks...sweet!

civicjuana

Takin Hits on the Road
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always wanted 4 spoke rims...too many gauges in your s**t tho man

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
Yes

bizoneoeh said:
I think he meant to ask if you have anymore plans for your civic
DROP IT, NEW WING, RED GAUGES (HOME MADE), HOOD AIR "INLET OR INTAKE".
Any detail to "personalizar" my car, i don´t like stock or normal cars like everyone else,"one of a million" or just like the factory made it.
To me buy a car, drop it a little, buy some cheap rims, exhaust...and thats it! no way i like to be different.

sorry if some of you think different but that's me. :D

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_iqq said:
DROP IT, NEW WING, RED GAUGES (HOME MADE), HOOD AIR "INLET OR INTAKE".
Any detail to "personalizar" my car, i don´t like stock or normal cars like everyone else,"one of a million" or just like the factory made it.
To me buy a car, drop it a little, buy some cheap rims, exhaust...and thats it! no way i like to be different.

sorry if some of you think different but that's me. :D
Because nobody ever thought of putting a body kit and altezzas on a car.

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean ass engine bay! the car isn't really my style.... but i give u props for all the $ + time spent on the car.