meet?

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have been tryin to get a meet for awhile now. it would be nice to talk to someone who knows hondas instead of my girlfriend and muscle car friends who stare at me with a blank face. so if anyone would like to do i meet(i mean for real. none of this not showin up crap) please post up here. im in mill creek but willing to drive just about anywhere due to extreme boredom

nwdrifter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Know Exactly What You Mean!!!

im in the same situation man, i live in mukilteo right by you, im trying to get a meet going in other forums as well. anyways nice to meet you my name is abe. i own 88 hatch, if you wanna meet up let me know i get bored alot.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets do it. my name is adam and i have a 92 civic. and im bored. and drinking

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just do it here. ill pm you hope more people decide to come

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My problem is that my boyfriend drives my car to work 5 days a week, so it would be hard to road trip to the westside (I'm in Spokane)... but I was talking to a friend about doing that. I'd have to check with him and get new tabs for his car.. not to mention a tune up for mine.. and then I'd be down for it. But of course, if you guys are talkin' really soon it's probably outta the question for most ppl...

Y'all would have to excuse my wrecked rear bumper though. :(

There's another nw site that's tryin' to get a meet together.. maybe cool to get more than one forum in it?

nwdrifter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my wife's interested as well, she drives a hatch too, if you guys have gf's that are into the same thing bring em. i think if we can get atleast 5 members for now to meet up taht should be good. then we can eventually have more.

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My g/f would come... she may or may not drive the '98 Civic Sedan -

Maybe I'll let her bring the sol... and I'll bring the ///M3 out.

If we get a date and time, I'll toss up a thread on the teamdelsolwa board too... some of them might come out.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i work thursday-saturday and have sunday-wedsday off so anytime within then will work

Last edited:

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so basically im saying i would like to have one this sunday. if thats cool with everyone else

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sunday works for me...

When and Where?

Something around 11:30???
Maybe meet at a Starbucks and take it from there?

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The one in Lynnwood on 44th and 196th has a decent parking lot, kinda the same lot as hooters....

I posted up the details on teamdelsolwa.com...

Maybe we'll get a few of them out too.

When: 11:30 am, Sunday June 6th.
Where: Starbucks on 196th and 44th in Lynnwood.
What: Meet/greet/coffee... drive? brunch?

See ya there!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
iredlinemy///m3 said:
Not out fault you live in SPOCAN'T make it to any meets. :lol:
Maybe if y'all would compromise a little bit! No one in Seattle ever wants to drive yet those of us in eastern and southern WA will. I think there should be one in the middle of the state... then everyone pretty much gets to drive similar distances. =)

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
Maybe if y'all would compromise a little bit! No one in Seattle ever wants to drive yet those of us in eastern and southern WA will. I think there should be one in the middle of the state... then everyone pretty much gets to drive similar distances. =)
I'm all for one in Ellensburg/Vantage/Levenworth....

Just not on two days notice...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Vantage would work.. 140 something miles for each of us, if you're coming from Lynnwood. Wenatchee would be 160 something for each too... ;) Ellensburg and Leavenworth are nearly 200 miles away from here though. ;)

I dunno much about that area though. :???:

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down for both . but with a couple days notice wenatchee is a little far deffenetly later this summer. but anyways that starbucks sounds good. i drive a 92 civic hatchback its red so watch for me im on my way