meet?

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
Vantage would work.. 140 something miles for each of us, if you're coming from Lynnwood. Wenatchee would be 160 something for each too... ;) Ellensburg and Leavenworth are nearly 200 miles away from here though. ;)

I dunno much about that area though. :???:
Yes, thats true that Vantage would probably be more of a "middle" meeting place... but there is NOTHING to do there... LOL

In Ellensburg there is acutally more than one place to eat.... lol... Plus there's no way that Ellensburg is 60(???) miles for Vantage! I would say its like HALF that...

As for Leavenworth... thats just a cool town... its got some interesting shops/places to eat.... but Wenatchee would be fine too.

The drive from Seattle is much more fun to go to Wenatchee than it is to go to Ellensburg/Vantage.... well IMO. But like I said, with a couple of weeks planning, and some for sures from both East and West, I'd love to make this meet happen!

I wouldn't want there to be just 3 cars that show up though. :lol:

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope there is more than just you and me going but if so ill still be there

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've posted it a few other places, solsociety.com, and teamdelsolwa.com....

So we'll see... but I'll be there.

You should check out teamdelsol.com... they have monthly meets and usually get 5 - 10 del sols out.... I'm sure they wouldn't mind having a couple of civics too.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's not a whole lot of on this board.. so I dunno how likely it is that there would be anymore than 5 or so cars...

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well with some planning, I'm sure we could get some of the other boards to come out too... espcially for for a drive...

There are a few on SolSociety that are on the east side (Pullman, and some others).... And then Teamdelsolwa has a few memembers.... When should we plan it?

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
m3 it was good to meet you and your girl. i hope next time we could do some more planning and get some other people out there. maybe have a multi forum meet in vantage

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
m3 it was good to meet you and your girl. i hope next time we could do some more planning and get some other people out there. maybe have a multi forum meet in vantage
Nice meeting you too.... nice looking hatch there.. can't wait to see the turbo!

Yes, mid-washington meet will have to happen!