Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfield) Flips out

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap, I just saw this on TV while flipping through the channels. Michael Richards who played Kramer on Seinfield flips out at a black guy who interrupts him during his stand up with a slew of racist words.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

I dunno, it's rude for people to interrupt him but he went f**king nuts. I put this in VIP just because of it's sensitive nature even though the really bad words are bleeped out...if a mod wants to they can put it in the regular lounge.

zach1288

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The video was pulled off youtube

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know. I doubt he is racist. The guy obviously pissed him off and was being rude during his show. So he did something to piss that guy off just as bad. He was justified in being a douchesince the other guy was being a douche as well.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
You know. I doubt he is racist. The guy obviously pissed him off and was being rude during his show. So he did something to piss that guy off just as bad. He was justified in being a douchesince the other guy was being a douche as well.
Justified in being a douche, but not saying years ago you'd be hanging upside down with a fork in your ass, and this is what happens when you interrupt the white man and calling him nigger and stuff. Thats never justified IMO.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At precisely 2.00 mins into the video kramer realized whatever career he had left was now over.. And at 2:05 he wishes he hadnt said anything at all to those niggers

You really never know whos racist and whos not these days.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
lets look at it this way...

he got pissed and said something that some people consider "racist"

what did the black guy do when he got pissed? started yelling racist comments.

how are these 2 different? if Richard is racist, so is everyone else that was yelling in that video...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ryan89crx said:
lets look at it this way...

he got pissed and said something that some people consider "racist"

what did the black guy do when he got pissed? started yelling racist comments.

how are these 2 different? if Richard is racist, so is everyone else that was yelling in that video...
I agree, they were both yelling racist comments that weren't justified, meaning they were both at fault. But Richards was more at fault IMO because he didn't have to use those words.

For example on one of Dane Cook's cd's a guy keeps interrupting him and he just tells him to shut up and if he kepts talking and ruining the show for everyone else he'll have him thrown out...and that was the more responsible thing to do. Richard's saying what he said was racist, immature, and unnessecary, but so were the other guys responses...but IMO it is more Richard's fault.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I agree, they were both yelling racist comments that weren't justified, meaning they were both at fault. But Richards was more at fault IMO because he didn't have to use those words.

For example on one of Dane Cook's cd's a guy keeps interrupting him and he just tells him to shut up and if he kepts talking and ruining the show for everyone else he'll have him thrown out...and that was the more responsible thing to do. Richard's saying what he said was racist, immature, and unnessecary, but so were the other guys responses...but IMO it is more Richard's fault.
How is it Richards fault when that guy is heckling him from the stands. We don't know how long he had been doing it either. This guy could for all we know do this all the time to richards. Imo to pull the race card is not something to do but richards was pissed. YOu do things like this when you are pissed. I know I personally have acted worse then this when someone has talked crap to me. One outbreak like this doesn't make him a racist.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
Yeah your probally right... i doubt hes really a racist. Those cheap ass niggers really just pissed him. I feel you man... Hate it when niggers ruin a show

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it dont matter who is at fault they were both making racial comments so they are both guilty. one of them should have atleast been man enough to not make the comments no matter wat the other was saying.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
How is it Richards fault when that guy is heckling him from the stands. We don't know how long he had been doing it either. This guy could for all we know do this all the time to richards. Imo to pull the race card is not something to do but richards was pissed. YOu do things like this when you are pissed. I know I personally have acted worse then this when someone has talked crap to me. One outbreak like this doesn't make him a racist.
Yeah actually you are right, I just assumed that the guy heckling wasn't using racist comments and just being a jerk. If he was using racial slurs to interrupt Richards then it's a little different (although still not a justified response) But if they guy was just talking to his friends (which Richard says halfway through the rant, then I stand by what I said that he is more at fault for instigating racial slurs. Regardless of who used racist language first, they were both acting immaturley for sure, but I still think it's more Richard's fault. Most of the stuff the people in the crowd were saying was "that was uncalled for."

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
Yeah your probally right... i doubt hes really a racist. Those cheap ass niggers really just pissed him. I feel you man... Hate it when niggers ruin a show
What are you five? That's horrible usage of sarcasm. I personaly think people are way to over sensitive with that word.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what it doesnt show, is what happened before the cameras were rolling. im sure it didnt just take a few comments to get him to snap like that...